The Student Room Group

Ebola is a curse sent by God for homosexuality

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by O.Ozz
Read the bible then you will understand why i said that comment.

Can you tell me chapter and verse where Christ specifically mentions homosexuals?
general butt naked?
Reply 42
Jay jay must be loving this thread, I will not be surprised if he used an alternative account to create it
Original post by Reluire
Really? I find bears a big turn off. :bear:

The guy on the right. :lovedup:

Are they too twinky for you?

Mmm... I mean, I wouldn't rule them out on looks alone, but I much prefer cub/bear types in terms of physical attributes.
Reply 44
Ok, i would like to 'apologise' for my comments :confused:. i forgot that not everybody is a 'christian' and now i want everybody to ignore my homophobic comments, in fact ignore me commenting on this thread. After all God said not to judge anyone so im sorry
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by Lukec95
God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve

Adam and Eve is fiction. Few Christians actually believe literally in the story of Adam and Eve.
Reply 46
Original post by Reluire
Adam and Eve is fiction. Few Christians actually believe literally in the story of Adam and Eve.

But my quote is directly from the Old Testament and the bible is law
Reply 47
Original post by Lukec95
But my quote is directly from the Old Testament and the bible is law

The Bible was written by humans, not by any God. It is no law and you can't use it to justify your prejudice. In fact, the Old Testament is Jewish which is why many Christians reject it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 48
Original post by Reluire
The Bible was written by humans, not by any God. It is no law and you can't use it to justify your prejudice. In fact, the Old Testament is Jewish which is why many Christians reject it.

The bible is law, it is the law of life and if you fail to follow it you will face judgement and punishment via eternity in hell

It is the word of God and that is backed up scientifically
Original post by Reluire

I think he's being sarcastic/trolling.
Reply 50
Original post by Lukec95
The bible is law, it is the law of life and if you fail to follow it you will face judgement and punishment via eternity in hell

Ooh can you tell me about this scientific evidence? :h:

Original post by Procrastin8R
I think he's being sarcastic/trolling.

The latter it would appear.
Original post by Lukec95

Bull****.
Isn't it irresponsible that this religious organisation is concerned about ebola but encouraging fasting? Ebola has a high mortality rate but some people have recovered if the body can fight back, such as if the patient is well fed and hydrated. Surely fasting would make them weaker and more vulnerable?
Original post by RFowler
Isn't it irresponsible that this religious organisation is concerned about ebola but encouraging fasting? Ebola has a high mortality rate but some people have recovered if the body can fight back, such as if the patient is well fed and hydrated. Surely fasting would make them weaker and more vulnerable?

I think they're encouraging people who don't have Ebola to fast; not the people with it.
Original post by Procrastin8R
I think they're encouraging people who don't have Ebola to fast; not the people with it.

Yes, but if those people then do get infected they will have even less chance of surviving that they otherwise would have.
Reply 55
Original post by Lukec95

I hope you never mix the fabrics in your clothes.
I hope that if you had a child you would kill them if they disobeyed you.
And I certainly hope you would NEVER eat shellfish
I also hope you treat your slaves well and don't beat them too badly.
I hope you never lift a finger on the sabbath

OR

YOU WILL FACE JUDGDMENT AND PUNISHMENT VIA ETERNITY IN HELL

mwahaahahaahahaahahah
Reminds me of this:

Reply 57
Original post by The Socktor
Reminds me of this:

"making cruising mandatory" :tongue:
See, this is why I'm confused about Christianity and the idea of an omnipotent creator. If God created everything, then surely he created homosexuality too? It's a massive contradiction. If we're going to get religious about this, then Ebola is a punishment from God for being an ignorant ********.
When people start eating ****ing monkeys, wtf do you think will happen to you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending