The Student Room Group

Ebola is a curse sent by God for homosexuality

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by alapa
I hope you never mix the fabrics in your clothes.
I hope that if you had a child you would kill them if they disobeyed you.
And I certainly hope you would NEVER eat shellfish
I also hope you treat your slaves well and don't beat them too badly.
I hope you never lift a finger on the sabbath

OR

YOU WILL FACE JUDGDMENT AND PUNISHMENT VIA ETERNITY IN HELL

mwahaahahaahahaahahah

I follow the word of God to the dot. I do as god commands and everything the that must be done, is done. Only heaven awaits me so I do not fear hell
Reply 61
Original post by Reluire
Ooh can you tell me about this scientific evidence? :h:

The latter it would appear.

The bible outlines every detail of how the earth was made before humans inhabited it. So it is impossible for humans to have written such holy texts if they were not around. These are God's holy texts as only he would know and that is the evidence. How can humans understand the 7 days of creation if they were part of the last creation? The bible is the word of God. It must be followed or you face eternity in hell
Reply 62
It broke out because it's a dirty place.
Reply 63
Original post by Lukec95
But my quote is directly from the Old Testament and the bible is law

The Bible is not law you complete and utter pleb.
Reply 64
Original post by spacepup
The Bible is not law you complete and utter pleb.

Everything in the world is the will of God, from the Gaza conflict to the Roman Empire. The bible is law which sets out a framework of how you should live your life. Follow this law and you will be repaid with infinite virgin woman or men and bath in luxury. Heaven awaits us all brother if only we take the journey God and the Holy Spirit towards it.
Reply 65
Original post by spacepup
It broke out because it's a dirty place.

It broke out because it is the will of the one true God. You know this to be true brother, the Holy Spirit lives inside us all. Only satan's temptation has strayed you from the right path
Saw this, this morning and was like whaat. People really believe that?
Original post by Reluire

Source

Anyone else think this echoes 14th Century England with the Black Death?

If it was really 'God' punishing homosexuality, then why didn't it start in Brighton or Casto in SF?

You can't compare it with the Black Death.
Original post by Lukec95
It broke out because it is the will of the one true God. You know this to be true brother, the Holy Spirit lives inside us all. Only satan's temptation has strayed you from the right path

I thought his style was more plagues of insects, deaths of first-borns etc. Surely if targeting homosexuals was the plan then Ebola should be ravaging Manhattan or Brighton?
Ah, I see Herry Bawl Sak got there before me :rolleyes:
The Black Death wiped out 1/3 of the European population - 10s of millions of people. Ebola has killed less than 1,000. What is the same is there are still crazy people who, rather than considering how to preserve life and responding compassionately decide to start wailing that God is punishing us all for our sins. Didn't help then, doesn't help now.
If that were true the Ebola virus would have spread from Brighton outwards!
Original post by Ladybird23
Didn't help then, doesn't help now.

Preach!!! :clap2:
Original post by Lukec95
The bible outlines every detail of how the earth was made before humans inhabited it. So it is impossible for humans to have written such holy texts if they were not around. These are God's holy texts as only he would know and that is the evidence. How can humans understand the 7 days of creation if they were part of the last creation? The bible is the word of God. It must be followed or you face eternity in hell

Is it just me who really can't tell whether he's joking? :confused: haha oh dear, I really hope you are :smile:
God doesn't exist doe, Darwin proved dat doe.

Seriously, question your backward ways. Homosexuality was once viewed as an evil, we've moved on as a society. It ****ing annoys me the way people cling to their backward cultures just subordinate to superior cultures when they come along , it's a golden opportunity to give people more liberty.
If God hates gay people so much, we're going to need a pretty good explanation for the survival of Ancient Greece. Lightning-proof hats, possibly?
ah yes the omnipotent being that created the universe and condemned us to universal eternal sin because of the actions of one women who was tempted by the devil (who God created). good job this guys benevolent, here have some ebola with your monkies for doing an action i created.
Did I really just spell monkeys wrong? **** off God for making me retarded.
Reply 78
Original post by Ladybird23
I thought his style was more plagues of insects, deaths of first-borns etc. Surely if targeting homosexuals was the plan then Ebola should be ravaging Manhattan or Brighton?

We must wait and witness God's plan in action. But never forget God loves us all we must love him back
Reply 79
Original post by Jobin123
Is it just me who really can't tell whether he's joking? :confused: haha oh dear, I really hope you are :smile:

What do you mean? Why would I joke about God's work and wonder? There is no God but God, the one true God. He is the father, the Holy Spirit and the all-creator. You know this to be true as the Holy Spirit lives within us all. How you strayed from God's path I do not know but let's hope you are saved before the day of judgement comes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending