The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

(edited 9 years ago)
Best of Eboracum (To be updated regularly):
Original post by Eboracum
That's right Scouse boy. Keep the emoticons coming. When Anfield is full, you know benefits in the UK are too generous. I am a staunch supporter of massive cuts to the Welfare State (in a rare moment when Eboracum gives away his political views).

Giggs has no balls for management. He's as soft as a sea otters pelt. I want someone going in that dressing room saying my way or the high way. Ferdinand, you've been a good servant, now **** off. Cleverley, Doncaster Rovers want to offer you a two year contract. Hernandez, I'm sending you on loan to Birmingham City.

You need a football version of Margaret Thatcher to tell it as it is. We need the big Dutch bloke. It would be a monumental error to appoint Giggs.

Again Luke, don't come in here with your batty man small doggery. I'm a big dog and I won't stand for it.

You're my first target son. It's good that Manchester United have a feeder club like Chelsea, where players can go, see if they work out, and if they do they come to Old Trafford for a bigger wage and to play for a bigger club. Juan Mata was the first, and Mourinho and Costa will arrive in 2-3 years if they work out. So I wish them both every success. Although this time round Mourinho has won the same amount of trophies as Moyes, so not good so far.

The key point is this: there is never a good time to get the perfect signing. It's like asking out a hot girl. There is never a good time, romantic, nice light breeze, nobody around. You have to create that opportunity for it to be the right time. And it's the same with top players. You have to go to the best clubs and persuade the best players to leave. It's not easy, but it's what's required to get to the top.

Need a British manager...No Gary. People like this are still living in the 1990s. Embrace the modern foreign way. It just seems we are scared out outsiders, everything has to be associated with the club and the cliquey elites inside. It's a more closed shop than Oxford University.

As I've tried to argue. Giggs is a turd manager. We were poor against Norwich last week, flat as a girl with a flat chest. No tempo, nothing. Norwich didn't deserve that.

I can't help but feel Ed Woodward is incredibly incompetent. How on earth can it take so long. They've been talking for so long now, surely every detail right down to what Phil Jones will have for breakfast has been agreed. We've wasted a week, and now Barcelona are looking for a new manager (delighted Athletico won the league). Get it done Red Ed.

A few comments on the women (forgive me Feminists, I'm a red blooded male). Cleverley' misses is a dream, he doesn't deserve her, not if his recent performances are anything to go by. Hopefully he'll be back in the Championship next year, she won't find it so glamorous there.

For **** sake. This club is turning into the laughing stock of Europe. Van Gaal you arrogant fool, decides Kroos isn't good enough, then wants to sign JAMES MC ****ING CARTHY, An Everton player. ANOTHER TOM CLEVERLEY. It's just a joke. I need a club with superstars. We need two midfielders bought this SUMMER THAT CAN DOMINATE YA YA TOURE IN MIDFIELD. HOW STUPID ARE YOU VAN GAAL.

Van Gaal was the wrong choice. He's done nothing for this club. No reason why two world class players can't be signed before the world cup, then another three after. It's so simple. Just get it done./QUOTE]

It's just pathetic. I fully expected Kroos and Shaw holding up the shirts before the world cup, deals in prnciple for Vidal, Reus, Hummels after. We're a bigger club than Chelsea, if they can get Costa and Fabregas why can't we get those players.

I just can't bare another season like the last. Van Gaal has to win a trophy this season or he's out. I know people already calling for his sacking, he's done NOTHING for United so far..

I just can't understand it. Greatest nation on Earth, Greatest league on Earth. But time and time again England just let you down. Italy...never heard of most of their players. Surely we've got better players in 8/9 positions, but once again we've lost. We were bossed by a 35-year-old with the traits of a caveman.

:manutd:
(edited 9 years ago)
Nice. In.

LVG: Bringing sexy back.

(edited 9 years ago)
(edited 9 years ago)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6

(edited 9 years ago)

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
In.

(edited 9 years ago)

In

http://i.imgur.com/10yYfSv.gif
http://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/samuel-etoo-third-goal-vs-manchester-united.gif?w=500&h=281

(edited 9 years ago)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vjg_xR1UNc&list=UUgVaO2VEY63PfjF_-XJ7JXA

great video of our preseason...

how do i do that thing which lets the youtube stuff come up?:colondollar:
Reply 15
in.

**** yes got in on first page.

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by sr90
Wum prevention post

Didn't prevent it enough bro. :sogood:

Right on time.

This post can be used for anybody who has missed out on first page but wants their posts to be put in. I'll take the credit.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam278
Didn't prevent it enough bro. :sogood:

Right on time.

This post can be used for anybody who has missed out on first page but wants their posts to be put in. I'll take the credit.

Considering Deshi claimed half the posts in the last one, I don't think we did too badly :laugh:
Reply 18

Same :hmmm:

So late to the party... :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest