The Student Room Group

TSR Shisha Soc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
mizfissy815
Good, good.
InshAllah it'll go well.

You seem calm...that's good. I spent the night before mine crying my eyes out. My first interview ever....:redface:

Awwww.

Well you seem a real confident person so i am a lil suprised! :eek:

But it went well so i am real happy for you! Btw did u get a place? The offer appears on track within 5 days! :biggrin:
Reply 141
g2da3
shisha is BIGGGG
i went to the one down west end
lemon and mango flavour all the way there was 12 of us and 4 shisha i didnt take a lot
couldnt really be botheredbut i heard it become very addictive
i dont know if it is ture ? or is it ?

Mango i have not tried that i must try it some time! Talking of flava's has anyone tried coffee it is yucky i tried it not nice tbh i just like the smells of shisha!

and it is not addictive i do it and i am not addicted! :wink: There is no scientific evidence to say it is but i feel someday it will come out.
Reply 142
I had strawberry shisha in egypt, 'twas very nice. We bought some of the molasses and coals and tried to make our own little shisha out of this glass bong thing we had afterwards.... but we made a mess.
I personally prefer grape. nice cool taste

when i visited the Statue of Liberty
Reply 144
WAW for some reason i cant add the soc to my list why is that !?!-g2da3 :biggrin:
Reply 145
It is not an actual Soc as the admin won't allow it to be one.! :mad:
WaW
Awwww.

Well you seem a real confident person so i am a lil suprised! :eek:

But it went well so i am real happy for you! Btw did u get a place? The offer appears on track within 5 days! :biggrin:

You'd be surprised. I guess that's the magic about internet.

Yeah, it took about 7 days, but I got it alhamdullilah.

How did yours go? InshAllah it went well.
Reply 147
mizfissy815
You'd be surprised. I guess that's the magic about internet.

Yeah, it took about 7 days, but I got it alhamdullilah.

How did yours go? InshAllah it went well.

Yeah they told me at the interview!

OMG we might even meet! :eek: that seems so weird but UCL is my last choice! :redface: even thought i told them they were my first! :rolleyes:

And the internet is not magical! lool
Hey,

I'm currently using excelsior swift-lite coal to use with my shisha but i wanna use the proper stuff used in the cafes. I've got a small blow torch so lighting the coal isn't a problem.

does anyone know what type of coal is used, is it the pictured stuff by any chance?

when i visited the Statue of Liberty
Use the smokeless, self-lighting (as compared to requiring lighter fluid) coals that are often used for burning incense.

Edit: For correctness.
Reply 150
Spot on. Self burning discs. I got 100 from germany for £2.40 on ebay :smile:
Reply 152
hi,
sorry to dig up an old thread.
are there people in edinburgh who are interested in smoking shisha?
i even brought my pipe with me from germany and am looking for some people to hang ou with and smoke shisha with since most of my mates seem to have lots of objections and are always quoting qrong facts such as 1 session is the same as 45 fags or whateva-_-

anyway reply if ya interested
Original post by Didz
hi,
sorry to dig up an old thread.
are there people in edinburgh who are interested in smoking shisha?
i even brought my pipe with me from germany and am looking for some people to hang ou with and smoke shisha with since most of my mates seem to have lots of objections and are always quoting qrong facts such as 1 session is the same as 45 fags or whateva-_-

anyway reply if ya interested

Hey Didz i would love to ^^ been looking for some shisha appreciators in Edinburgh :smile: Know any good places to buy?
Has anyone tried placing ice in the bottom, or tried changing the liquid to something other than water?
Original post by apolocreed
Has anyone tried placing ice in the bottom, or tried changing the liquid to something other than water?

Ice makes the smoke super smooth and super cool, a great gesture especially if you are wanting to treat your guests.

If you put something resembling your tobacco flavour in the water. e.g mint essence if you have mint flavour it will enhance it :biggrin: Again great for treating your guests or having a super chill sesh ^^
Reply 156
Blue Mist is the best flavour I have had. Such a clean and cool taste. Anyone else recommend anything similar to blue mist?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending