The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Applicants 2015

Hi guys! If you're considering to apply to Warwick for 2015 Entry i.e applying this Autumn, this is the thread for you!

It would be a great help, if you could use the newConnect Pages to meet others at Warwick, applying to Warwick, or for the same course as you elsewhere.

I myself am applying for Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry, and my information can be seen on the aforementioned connect pages!:biggrin:

Edit: Ashamed to say I did not apply to Warwick :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

hey fish I'm hoping to apply for economics, although this may be dependent on results:confused:
I'll sort my connect stuff out after results I think :biggrin:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by NinjaPandaa
hey fish I'm hoping to apply for economics, although this may be dependent on results:confused:
I'll sort my connect stuff out after results I think :biggrin:

Ah awesome! :biggrin:

Best of luck, you'll be fine with results though :awesome:
Reply 3
English Literature for me! I've got English Literature, Math and History at A Level and might add Economics to the mix :colone:
Original post by fzehra1
English Literature for me! I've got English Literature, Math and History at A Level and might add Economics to the mix :colone:

Might add?:tongue:

Hmmmm... Nice mix there.
Reply 5
Anyone thinking of applying for MORSE?
Reply 6
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Might add?:tongue:

Hmmmm... Nice mix there.

I don't particularly like Eco but the Head of School said I should consider it since its interesting to see applicants with a mix of Arts and Science subjects. I thought I had ended that conversation by taking up Math, but oh well! :rolleyes:
Will sticky this thread in light of results day tomorrow :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Nirgilis
Will sticky this thread in light of results day tomorrow :smile:

I imagine the forum will get very busy. :P

As per my signature, just finished first year biology and stayed in Westwood sharing. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask or PM :smile:
Original post by jrs971
I imagine the forum will get very busy. :P

I'm down at TSR HQ at 6.45am for this, I am prepared :wink: . There'll be two threads set up in this forum - so if you're around and fancy having an input, let me know :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Nirgilis
I'm down at TSR HQ at 6.45am for this, I am prepared :wink: . There'll be two threads set up in this forum - so if you're around and fancy having an input, let me know :smile:

Sure, sounds good to me!
Reply 11
Hi! Applying for Warwick for History this autumn for entry in 2015! (I took the IB instead of A-Levels, and I'm on my gap year, so I've already got my grades.) Is there a rough date for when Warwick start sending offers/rejections? (especially if you send your application in September? because i'm planning to go travelling in January and was wondering if i'd be likely to know by then?)
I'm hoping to apply for German & Business, but obviously Business is incredibly competitive at Warwick so I may apply for Single Honours German as well....I have no idea how to reflect this in my personal statement though:frown:

I love the look of Warwick, it just seems so community-ish and friendly.
Hi guys! If you're considering to apply to Warick for 2015 Entry i.e applying this Autumn, this is the thread for you!

It would be a great help, if you could use the newConnect Pages to meet others at Warwick, applying to Warwick, or for the same course as you elsewhere.

I myself am applying for Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry, and my information can be seen on the aforementioned connect pages!:biggrin:

Hi there! I'm applying for classical civilisation. I'm super excited. I'm also an international (and mature) applicant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Coffeetime
Hi there! I'm applying for classical civilisation. I'm super excited. I'm also an international (and mature) applicant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow! Which country are you from? And how mature exactly?:tongue:

(If you don't mind answering of course)
Oh wow! Which country are you from? And how mature exactly?:tongue:

(If you don't mind answering of course)

I don't mind at all. I'm from the United States. I'm 27 right now, but by the time uni starts next year, I'll be the ripe old age of 28. I'm not worried about the age differences though.
I don't mind at all. I'm from the United States. I'm 27 right now, but by the time uni starts next year, I'll be the ripe old age of 28. I'm not worried about the age differences though.

The good old states :wink:

Good! That's refreshing :lol: why the UK then?
The good old states :wink:

Good! That's refreshing :lol: why the UK then?

A million reasons. Haha. Mainly I've been in love with the UK for ages, and I'm single and pretty obligation free, so why not? Plus I love the course structure of universities in the UK. Here, you spend forever doing useless classes before you even get to studying your major. Not to mention the degree is shorter. So many benefits.
A million reasons. Haha. Mainly I've been in love with the UK for ages, and I'm single and pretty obligation free, so why not? Plus I love the course structure of universities in the UK. Here, you spend forever doing useless classes before you even get to studying your major. Not to mention the degree is shorter. So many benefits.

Sounds good then :tongue:

Well I wish you good luck in your forthcoming applications !
Sounds good then :tongue:

Well I wish you good luck in your forthcoming applications !

And good luck to you as well. Where else are you applying? I'm guessing Warwick is your first choice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending