The Student Room Group

Racially assaulted by a Mcdonald yogurt pot at a bus stop!!

As it happens, I was standing by myself at bus stop at around 10 pm this evening, when some moron through a yogurt pot at me as their car drove past which splatted all over the front of my blouse and shorts. Should I consider this a racist attack. Unfortunately, I'm now travelling back home from work covered in yogurt. Not upset but bewildered...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LakAnne
As it happens, I was standing by myself at bus stop at around 10 pm this evening, when some moron through a yogurt pot at me as their car drove past which splatted all over the front of my blouse and shorts. Should I consider this a racist attack. Unfortunately, I'm now travelling back home from work covered in yogurt. Not upset but bewildered...

Posted from TSR Mobile

No you should not consider it a racist attack but you should have got their license plate and reported them to the police using 101 the non emergency number. Drivers are not allowed to do things like get pedestrians soaked wet or throw missiles at pedestrians or randomly throw things put of the car whichever it may be. (Highway Code rule 147).
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by LakAnne

Posted from TSR Mobile

what race are you
what part of the country are you
and what was the race of the perpetrators
Reply 3
think in the moment I kind of hurried to clean myself up didn't think about the plate until three cars down

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by SpikeyTeeth
No you should not consider it a racist attack but you should have got their license plate and reported them to the police because drivers are not allowed to do things like get pedestrians soaked wet or throw missiles at pedestrians or randomly throw things put of the car whichever it may be.

Possibly this crime was perpetrated by Hamas? #conspiracy #coverup
McDonald's serve yogurt? This is the first I have heard of it, what flavor did you get?
Original post by LakAnne
think in the moment I kind of hurried to clean myself up didn't think about the plate until three cars down

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go straight for the plates or take a photo with your phone. Even if he's far away you can try zooming in the photo.

It's very dangerous behaviour on the roads. It can distract other drivers and cause a fatal accident. I have seen it where some event happens then one accident happens because people look then another accident happens people people are shocked at the second accident. People with that kind of attitude should be disciplined so they either change their attitude or stop driving.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
It smelt like vanilla

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Black
Sussex
White
@ Mick.w
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
How is this a racial assault? You were targeted just as much as other people most likely people always shout or chuck things out of their car windows nothing new.
Original post by LakAnne
Black
Sussex
White
@ Mick.w
Posted from TSR Mobile

So why do you think it was a racial assault?
Reply 11
This was at a bus stop though, no one ever throws rubbish out into a bus stand honestly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
What evidence do you have that makes you think it was racially motivated? Its possible for sure, but often morons just target anyone for a laugh.
Reply 13
I was walking with a group of friends at night when a group of hooligan bikers raced past and threw eggs at us. We are all brown, ergo this was clearly a racially aggravated assault. :gthumb:
Reply 14
Well, it's clear I was targeted because of the location, yes it being a racial attack is an assumption but a very plausible one. Can't think of any other reason why someone would attack me with a full pot of yogurt

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LakAnne
Well, it's clear I was targeted because of the location, yes it being a racial attack is an assumption but a very plausible one. Can't think of any other reason why someone would attack me with a full pot of yogurt

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because they are dickheads and that is what dickheads do.

"someone was mean to me... must be my race"

Completely retarded logic.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by LakAnne

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe they just chose to get rid of their yogurt like that, maybe they think its funny to throw things at people, maybe they are some immature guys and it was a dare. Maybe for your race. Who knows. It doesn't really matter why, it just matters that there are pr**ks like that on the roads.

Posted from TSR Mobile
they might have been drunk as hell and decided to do something idiotic to the first person they saw.. it might not have been a racist attack, OP.
I'm 100% sure this was racially motivated. There is no alternative explanation.
It was racism, of course it was racism! Call the police!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending