The Student Room Group

ROOM FOR RENT- Liverpool Luxury 11 bedroom student house

Housemate needed- Luxury 11 bedroom house in prime location £100 pw
Road: Arundel Avenue
Area: Sefton Park
City: Liverpool
a bit about the room and place...

DOUBLE ROOM NOW AVAILABLE
-This luxury 11 bedroom , 4 bathroom house was fully refurbished in 2012.
- Separate communal lounge with 51" PLASMA, Blu-ray and leather sofas; a LARGE kitchen with excellent high quality finish. All cutlery, plates etc and appliances provided.
- Each bedroom has a double bed, desk and wardrobe.
- The house is located on Arundel Avenue, off Smithdown Road. Prime location for travelling into Liverpool Universities. ( 7 minute bus ride to UNIVERSITY OF LIVERPOOL campus)
- £100 pw, ALL BILLS INCLUDED, full virgin media package and UNLIMITED Wifi.
-Living with 3 males and 7 females, all students who are entering their second year at University of Liverpool and are aged 19/20.

available:

8th August 2014 - 30th June 2015

Interested??? Please reply to this post.
Reply 1
Have you found anyone yet ?? Im potentially coming to liverpool uni through adjustment so I need somewhere seeing as theres no good halls left, they are over priced anyway. Im interested but not 100% sure if im coming yet i should be able to confirm in the next 3 days or so
Reply 2
Original post by Elis96
Have you found anyone yet ?? Im potentially coming to liverpool uni through adjustment so I need somewhere seeing as theres no good halls left, they are over priced anyway. Im interested but not 100% sure if im coming yet i should be able to confirm in the next 3 days or so

Hey, no I haven't yet. Ah ok that's great, would be best if you could let me know once you're 100% sure. The girl that was supposed to be living with us before didn't have a secure place at the uni, so we kind of want to be absolutely sure that whoever has the room is coming to liverpool for definite so the same thing doesn't happen again if you see what I mean! If you have any questions you can email me on: [email protected]
If you could get back to me ASAP that would be great. :smile:

Thanks,
Teni
Reply 3
Is there still a space?

Quick Reply

Latest