The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Registration?

Hello!
I am an international student, I will start the Foundation Year and I wonder when does the registration dates start? I have been trying to register myself but it redirects me to the home page, is it because registration dates are not available yet?
Registration will become available on 1st September. :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
ms6
OP
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
Registration will become available on 1st September. :smile:

Thank you very much! I got confused about the dates because of something I read in somewhere, but now things are clearer :smile:.
Reply 3
Original post by ms6
Hello!
I am an international student, I will start the Foundation Year and I wonder when does the registration dates start? I have been trying to register myself but it redirects me to the home page, is it because registration dates are not available yet?

Hi there :smile:

Which foundation year course are you taking ?? I will be studying Life Sciences Foundation Year and if you are doing the same, maybe we'll be classmates :biggrin:

And where are you from ??
Reply 4
Original post by VladCa
Hi there :smile:

Which foundation year course are you taking ?? I will be studying Life Sciences Foundation Year and if you are doing the same, maybe we'll be classmates :biggrin:

And where are you from ??

Hello :smile:,
I will start the Science with Integrated Foundation Year, is not the same course tho :frown:. I am from Ecuador, where are you from guys?
Reply 5
Original post by salome95
Hello :smile:,
I will start the Science with Integrated Foundation Year, is not the same course tho :frown:. I am from Ecuador, where are you from guys?

Ah nice ... and what are you planning to continue with after the foundation year ?/ I am from Romania :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending