The Student Room Group

Vile female thugs filmed spitting and hurling racist abuse at black man

'Get back to your own country, don’t try to steal ours': Vile female thugs filmed spitting and hurling racist abuse at black man at Glasgow bus stop before knocking him over as revellers fail to come to his aid

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2720129/Shocking-footage-shows-gang-lead-female-thugs-spitting-hurling-racist-abuse-man-bus-stop-knocking-over.html

Scroll to see replies

****ing slags I would have smashed their head in if they ganged up on me.
Reply 2
Original post by bittr n swt
****ing slags I would have smashed their head in if they ganged up on me.

Let's be real here, you wouldn't have done anything.
Reply 3
I wish someone would send them to another country.
Original post by Kill3er

Yeah of course because you know me so well.
Nobody deserves unnecessary abuse like that. Half of the video was pretty much muted.

What amazes me about these types of videos is the people who are there just stand and watch. Whilst someone is being abused.

I can almost guarantee someone would have stepped in had it been a middle class white female as the victim.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6

Internet gangster over here.
(edited 9 years ago)
I suspected a dailymail link based on the language used in the title...I knew I should never have clicked on this thread.
"I can almost guarantee someone would have stepped in had it been a middle class white female as the victim"

Thats because in the history of the planet they are the single most privileged creatures to walk on two legs.
Original post by Kill3er
Internet gangster over here.

Shut up
don't steal our country? That's rich :laugh:

They are absolutely disgusting. I do hope he's okay
Reply 11
[video="youtube;dSWTYsoEn-A"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSWTYsoEn-A[/video]

I have no words...
Reply 12
They spit at him then hit him...

Disgusting behaviours....

You would likely go to prison if you smashed their hands in.
Original post by Et Tu, Brute?
I suspected a dailymail link based on the language used in the title...I knew I should never have clicked on this thread.

:colone:

There's always one who doesn't care about the real issue but just that the dailymail reported it.
Reply 15
Disgusting behaviour - but it's interesting the double standards with which this kind of racism is seen and anti-semitism which seems to be the only 'acceptable' racism in the UK.
Original post by TSA
Nobody deserves unnecessary abuse like that. Half of the video was pretty much muted.

What amazes me about these types of videos is the people who are there just stand and watch. Whilst someone is being abused.

I can almost guarantee someone would have stepped in had it been a middle class white female as the victim.

For sure. If he fought back all the males would have been beating on him.
Original post by Kill3er

Let's be real here, you're a troll who is trying to instigate a reaction on the internet. Pity you.

Original post by james22
You would likely go to prison if you smashed their hands in.

He wouldn't go to prison if he would've spat on her or pushed her down just like how she did to that dude.
Scum like her are the worst.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by How Are You?
Let's me real here, you're a troll who is trying to instigate a reaction on the internet. Pity you.

You're not real.
Original post by Kill3er
You're not real.

Damn, your comeback is one of the worst i've ever seen. LMAO :rofl:

Quick Reply