The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

House Sharing!

Made a late application to UWE so missed out on halls but looking for some fellow year 1 students to share a house with! Outgoing people who want the university experience in bristol leave me a comment and we can sort something out!
Reply 1
Hey! Im also looking for roommates. Which will be your campus? Mine will be Bower Ashton
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
My Campus will be Frenchay if that's a problem?
Reply 3
I'll be at Frenchay too and im looking for somewhere to live too !! And im a first year btw so id be participating in some of the freshers week events ! PM if you've got any ideas in mind!
Original post by Nyasha_S
I'll be at Frenchay too and im looking for somewhere to live too !! And im a first year btw so id be participating in some of the freshers week events ! PM if you've got any ideas in mind!

Add me on Facebook

Mod note: URL removed, please don't post links like that publically. PM. :smile:
same situation as me mate, was trying to find a house with a room to let over the internet but want to make sure i'm with people up for freshers week, pm me
same as the above, would be up for house sharing with other first years, please drop me a message :smile:
Im looking for housing too! Yeah again want people that are up for freshers week, is anybody going to UWE tomorrow for the day they arrange for people looking for housing? X
Hi i just tried to reply as regards to this thread but didn't realise you can't post facebook URL's so its currently being checked. Just to let you know i'm also in the same situation after getting my results this morning and i'm going to the house hunting event tomorrow at 10am. Pm me if interested or search my name on facebook. Chelsea Maggs
Oh and I live on the opposite side of Bristol to Frenchay, but looking to live nearer as will be studying at Glenside, which is close to Frenchay. I would also be looking to take part in many freshers events and may even be of use as know where everything is!
I'm also looking for a house with people up for freshers week and looking for a good laugh!
In the exact same situation as you guys. Add me on facebook, Jack Bidgood
Hellloooo, I'm in the same position! Got my offer today and haven't got a clue with accomodation, defo looking to house share with anybody, my course will be in frenchay aswell
Reply 13
Looking to house share. Going to housing event on Monday .
Reply 14
I'd be interested in house sharing, im gonna be studying law, so a house near Frenchay would be preferable. Is anyone going to the house hunting event tomorrow ?
Reply 15
Original post by Jpppp
Looking to house share. Going to housing event on Monday .

What time is the event tomorrow ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending