The Student Room Group

Can you tell what's my feeling for him? I'm a bit confused.

Hi fellow TSR, i liked a guy for a year (or probably more), i'm trying to get over him as i guess we have no chance to be together because he's that kind of guy that most girls want (i think), i'm not sure bout his feeling for me. Sometimes he will give me some sort of looks that i don't really get (that's whay i'm still confused). I could get so jealous when i see him being quite close to the other girl who's his ex when they were in primary school, and the girl always hold his hands and being touchy to him ( i was so jealous although i know i have no reason to), sometimes i will DISLIKE him when i notice he's not bothered to talk to me, but as soon as i think i want to get over him he'll be all nice to me again which made me like him back very quickly!!!I found it so hard t get over him!!!! Yesterday, when i saw him at work, he acted as if he's not bothered, and i got annoyed, and kind of dislike him, but then he'll be all nice and even put his hand on my arm:rolleyes: !!

I really don't know how i should feel for him now!! Get over him? Dislike him? Keep fancying him?!?! Arghhhh....why am i always in pain!!!!Help!!!
Reply 1
Looks like you have a crush on him.
Reply 2
yeah i did, but my feeling for him is complicated now!! I just hope i could get over him, but at the same time i don't want to.
Reply 3
Everyone has been there. It may not seem liek ti now, but in time.
Reply 4
i wish i could cry cus i find crying makes me feel better after that, but i have no reason to cry....
Yeah looks like a crush, there is more than just this one guy out there.

Latest

Trending

Trending