The Student Room Group

Japan vs Nazis

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wee.Guy
except for the minor issue of Hamas firing thousands of rockets into Israel.:curious:

It's called self defence and it's not like people in Israel are dying from the bombings...nothing compared to what israel is doing and yet you cant see that for some reason. So you should stay out of it if you don't know what you are on about. Get your facts straight Sir.
Reply 21
Original post by KittyRe-play
It's called self defence and it's not like people in Israel are dying from the bombings...nothing compared to what israel is doing and yet you cant see that for some reason. So you should stay out of it if you don't know what you are on about. Get your facts straight Sir.

i know the facts it is you who ignores them to support your bias political views. it doesnt matter if Israel has suffered casualties or not to fight back, you would be up in arms against Israel for bombing Gaza even if there were no casualties.
(edited 9 years ago)
The Imperial Japanese were as bad as the Nazis in terms of what they did, but there are clear differences.

Firstly, it was more shocking because Germany was arguably the most socially advanced country in Europe and possibly the world and it says a lot, not about Germans in particular but people and what they are capable of under certain circumstances and just how close people are to doing that. A similar thing is how much more shocking a terrorist attack in London is, compared with one in Kabul.

Secondly the intention was not the same, Imperial Japan wanted resources and labour and didn't care about morality; the Nazis specifically wanted to eliminate the Jewish people.

I could say the same to you considering it was Hamas which broke the ceasefire, not just Israel saying this, even Arab States. What do you expect Israel to do if it is attacked?

Israel is not and never will be a European nation, when it's attacked it will fight back (unlike the EU and its pathetic response to Russian aggression in Ukraine)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Wee.Guy
i know the facts it is you who ignores them to support your bias political views. it doesnt matter if Israel has suffered casualties or not to fight back, you would be up in arms against Israel for bombing Gaza even if there were no casualties.

Well SIR it's you who has the bias views anyways, whether you want to accept it or not! That's your problem! :/ Whenever Israel have bombed Gaza there have ALWAYS been casualties so do not even DARE to think of denying it. A 10 year old palestinian boy was killed a few days back when the 72 hour ceasefire was over. What did HE do? You just give me a concise reason as to why Israel are bombing Gaza now when ALL of the underground tunnels have been bombed and Gaza has literally been DESTROYED??? That's what the Israelis wanted anyways and now that they have it, what is their problem can't they just leave Palestine alone in PEACE???
Original post by yo radical one
I could say the same to you considering it was Hamas which broke the ceasefire, not just Israel saying this, even Arab States. What do you expect Israel to do if it is attacked?

Israel is not and never will be a European nation, when it's attacked it will fight back (unlike the EU and its pathetic response to Russian aggression in Ukraine)

I expect Israel to create PEACE! After all they are the ones who began this inhumane stupidity. & before saying something just reflect upon the facts. What are Hamas supposed to do when Israel are continuously bombing them? Exactly, you have answered your own question. When Israel are attacked they have the right to fight back right? Then so do Hamas...and that is the issue with you people...you just want to EXTINGUISH the statutory and basic rights of Palestinians. You can simply not face the TRUTH can you?
I expect Israel to create PEACE! After all they are the ones who began this inhumane stupidity. & before saying something just reflect upon the facts. What are Hamas supposed to do when Israel are continuously bombing them? Exactly, you have answered your own question. When Israel are attacked they have the right to fight back right? Then so do Hamas...and that is the issue with you people...you just want to EXTINGUISH the statutory and basic rights of Palestinians. You can simply not face the TRUTH can you?

If Hamas broke the ceasefire the entire basis of your argument falls apart... :yawn:
If Hamas broke the ceasefire the entire basis of your argument falls apart... :yawn:

Are you on about the ceasefire going on today?
Are you on about the ceasefire going on today?

Nah that's still up currently.

The one around Ramadan time.
Nah that's still up currently.

The one around Ramadan time.

Why the f*** are you fretting on about the past ones? I'm on about the latest stuff. If you keep holding onto past moments you will NEVER be able to move on! What's wrong with you people??? :/
Why the f*** are you fretting on about the past ones? I'm on about the latest stuff. If you keep holding onto past moments you will NEVER be able to move on! What's wrong with you people??? :/

Well the current one hasn't been broken so literally you have no point :curious:

I mean how can a country have broken a ceasefire still in place?
Well the current one hasn't been broken so literally you have no point :curious:

I mean how can a country have broken a ceasefire still in place?

Exactly what I mean! So what is your problem why are you talking to me? Get lost and come back when you KNOW what the hell you're on about!!! PEACE!!!!
Exactly what I mean! So what is your problem why are you talking to me? Get lost and come back when you KNOW what the hell you're on about!!! PEACE!!!!

Either the current ceasefire is holding or it isn't (it is so far), but you say something, then contradict yourself a few minutes later. Maybe go and think about something else for a bit, try to calm down and collect your thoughts :smile:
Either the current ceasefire is holding or it isn't (it is so far), but you say something, then contradict yourself a few minutes later. Maybe go and think about something else for a bit, try to calm down and collect your thoughts :smile:

Yo yo yo...chill bro....cuz I KNOW what I'm on about! Lemme explain it 2 ya in simple words yeh...THE CURRENT CEASEFIRE IS HOLDING...The "wee face" or whatever his/her name is said that hamas are firing loadsa rockets into Israel and I replied by saying, how it's surprisingly funny that he/she can only see Hamas' faults but not Israels'...and then here you but in outa nowhere tryna confuse me yeh...so what I advise you to do next time is DO NOT BUT IN TO OTHER PEOPLE'S CONVOS...causes mere confusion ygm!
Reply 34
Well SIR it's you who has the bias views anyways, whether you want to accept it or not! That's your problem! :/ Whenever Israel have bombed Gaza there have ALWAYS been casualties so do not even DARE to think of denying it. A 10 year old palestinian boy was killed a few days back when the 72 hour ceasefire was over. What did HE do? You just give me a concise reason as to why Israel are bombing Gaza now when ALL of the underground tunnels have been bombed and Gaza has literally been DESTROYED??? That's what the Israelis wanted anyways and now that they have it, what is their problem can't they just leave Palestine alone in PEACE???

you should go and re-read my post, i never said there was no casualties. my argument was against what you said about Israel not having casualties so has no reason to bomb.

If Hamas continue to fire rockets then Israel has reason to continue to bomb.
(edited 9 years ago)
Yo yo yo...chill bro....cuz I KNOW what I'm on about! Lemme explain it 2 ya in simple words yeh...THE CURRENT CEASEFIRE IS HOLDING...The "wee face" or whatever his/her name is said that hamas are firing loadsa rockets into Israel and I replied by saying, how it's surprisingly funny that he/she can only see Hamas' faults but not Israels'...and then here you but in outa nowhere tryna confuse me yeh...so what I advise you to do next time is DO NOT BUT IN TO OTHER PEOPLE'S CONVOS...causes mere confusion ygm!

The mind control is working :rolleyes:

Kidding

Well if Hamas broke the first ceasefire (which they did) then he does have a point.
Reply 36
Wee Face?? its WeeGuy. :haughty:
Original post by Wee.Guy
you should go and re-read my post, i never said there was no casualties. my argument was against what you said about Israel not having casualties so has no reason to bomb.

If Hamas continue to fire rockets then Israel has reason to continue to bomb.

OMG is that your argument! Sorry I didn't know...ITS UTTER RUBBISH...you're tryna say that Israel has the right to continue bombing? Ok so lets take the previous ceasefire as an example. It finished and Israel go bombing Gaza. Why? I didn't see no Hamas rockets going into Israel! Who were they tryna defend? The answer is NO ONE! It's just mere inhumanity...The Israelis just wanna destroy the Gaza strip cuz it's an Arab country and they wanna take over its land! May Allah enlighten their vicious hearts and show those Kuffaars the right path InshaAllah! Ameen.
The mind control is working :rolleyes:

Kidding

Well if Hamas broke the first ceasefire (which they did) then he does have a point.

Mind control? How many times have Israel broken the ceasefire? My only point is why can't you see the suffering of Palestine? Why are you so arrogant about it? :frown:
Original post by Wee.Guy
Wee Face?? its WeeGuy. :haughty:

Yeh whatever it is...stop crying about it!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending