The Student Room Group

what does this mean?

[h="4"]Congratulations! Your place at *uni name* University to study business is confirmed.[/h]does this mean I have actually gotten a place at the uni and I am actually going there on September?
no i think it means they've given your place away to someone else. :rolleyes:

congrats,
Yep, you're in! Congratulations :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Livingaway
Congratulations! Your place at *uni name* University to study business is confirmed.

does this mean I have actually gotten a place at the uni and I am actually going there on September?

Where did that come from? Is it for your firm or ins?
Original post by ageshallnot

If it was the OP's insurance, the offer text would instead say:

Your place is confirmed at this university or college if you're NOT accepted at your firm choice
[h="4"]Congratulations! Your place at *uni name* University to study business is confirmed.[/h]does this mean I have actually gotten a place at the uni and I am actually going there on September?

Is this guy trolling the people who are frantically waiting for the 14th?

My bloody pressure has sky rocketed in last 24 hours. I'm silently begging the world will give me a spot on the Ba Criminology course at UWE :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by Origami Bullets
Yep, you're in! Congratulations :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

so does this mean I'm in the university and I have gotten the ucas points they wanted?
Reply 7
Original post by Herry Bawl Sak
Is this guy trolling the people who are frantically waiting for the 14th?

My bloody pressure has sky rocketed in last 24 hours. I'm silently begging the world will give me a spot on the Ba Criminology course at UWE :frown:

seriously I am not trolling:frown:
I received a letter today from ucas and I checked my account and it was right there stating what I copied and pasted
Reply 8
Original post by ageshallnot

I only had one main offer I didn't have a second one
seriously I am not trolling:frown:
I received a letter today from ucas and I checked my account and it was right there stating what I copied and pasted

I don't understand the need to open a thread for this: YOU'VE GOT A SPOT AT UNI

Whichever Uni sent you that offer, you have a place there on the course you wanted. Congrats.
so does this mean I'm in the university and I have gotten the ucas points they wanted?

If you've already received your results, then yes. If you're currently waiting for your A Level results, then it sounds like something might have gone wrong - I'd recommend ringing the uni on Monday.
Reply 11
If you've already received your results, then yes. If you're currently waiting for your A Level results, then it sounds like something might have gone wrong - I'd recommend ringing the uni on Monday.

I haven't received my results yet but my teachers kept telling us that we will know if we get a place in the uni before the results day with a day or two not 5days ahead
I haven't received my results yet but my teachers kept telling us that we will know if we get a place in the uni before the results day with a day or two not 5days ahead

Something has gone a bit skew-wiff somewhere. Unis aren't actually allowed to tell you if you've got in before results day, and UCAS track won't open until 8am on Thursday (this means that your teachers are wrong).

Give the uni a ring and see what they say - better to be safe than sorry.
Reply 13
Something has gone a bit skew-wiff somewhere. Unis aren't actually allowed to tell you if you've got in before results day, and UCAS track won't open until 8am on Thursday (this means that your teachers are wrong).

Give the uni a ring and see what they say - better to be safe than sorry.

I am able to login ucas track too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending