The Student Room Group

Icebreaker: What made you sign up for The Student Room?

Scroll to see replies

I signed up to this forum to help my fellow Americans sign up for Obama care at health care.gov

Posted from TSR Mobile
Joined to get info re the lloyds scholarship programme, as well as talk to people who firmed the same uni as me

Stayed because of the fitness forum, and now I have my own blog :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Squirb
Joined to get info re the lloyds scholarship programme, as well as talk to people who firmed the same uni as me

Stayed because of the fitness forum, and now I have my own blog :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome, I came for uni talk and have stayed for the fitness community.

You on cucumber s leaderboard for anything yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I always ended up on it when I needed homework help or A-Level choice advice, so I signed up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 104
I wanted to reply to this guy who was being an arse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Motorbiker
Awesome, I came for uni talk and have stayed for the fitness community.

You on cucumber s leaderboard for anything yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

And now you're a mod, it's crazy how things change! I am subbed to your blog too :tongue:

I am, only for squat though (you actually commented on it saying it looked easy haha)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo
I always ended up on it when I needed homework help or A-Level choice advice, so I signed up!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome, what subjects have you found TSR most helpful for?

Original post by Norin
I wanted to reply to this guy who was being an arse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you reply to him? What was he being an arse about?
Original post by Squirb
And now you're a mod, it's crazy how things change! I am subbed to your blog too :tongue:

I am, only for squat though (you actually commented on it saying it looked easy haha)

Posted from TSR Mobile

My fitness blog is the best one tbh.

Highest post count by hundreds and double the views of the next best. And I part awesome videos all the time and I started super weak for his motivation.

Oh yes, I remember, go heavier, and post up other videos.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I remember joining the Year 10 thread for study help generally :lol:
Reply 109

Did you reply to him? What was he being an arse about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't really remember, it was about two years ago, but I remember replying that i will create an army of girls and hunt him down, till he apologises for being so discriminatory, so you can guess what it was, kinda.
Reply 110
Used this site a lot to search about uni info etc, so thought why not try it out!! :smile:
Original post by Gina19
Used this site a lot to search about uni info etc, so thought why not try it out!! :smile:

How are you finding being a member?

You applying to uni this year? Subject? Places?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 112
How are you finding being a member?

You applying to uni this year? Subject? Places?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm enjoying it actually, it's interesting to find out what other people are studying but also give opinions on other topics too!
Currently studying Biology, English Literature and Psychology A2 levels with a hope to go on to study Paramedic science. I've been to two open days, Hertfordshire and Anglia Ruskin, and have booked ones at UWE Bristol, BCU and Northampton. I enjoyed Hertfordshire, Anglia Ruskin not too much, but still got 3 more open days to go! :smile:
Original post by Gina19
I'm enjoying it actually, it's interesting to find out what other people are studying but also give opinions on other topics too!
Currently studying Biology, English Literature and Psychology A2 levels with a hope to go on to study Paramedic science. I've been to two open days, Hertfordshire and Anglia Ruskin, and have booked ones at UWE Bristol, BCU and Northampton. I enjoyed Hertfordshire, Anglia Ruskin not too much, but still got 3 more open days to go! :smile:

Have you been to the subforum for each uni to ask current students questions? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 114
Have you been to the subforum for each uni to ask current students questions? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wasn't actually aware that you could access threads like that!! But thanks for bringing it up and will sure to have a look and ask questions if need be :smile:
Original post by Gina19
Wasn't actually aware that you could access threads like that!! But thanks for bringing it up and will sure to have a look and ask questions if need be :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=175
Uni of Herefordshire forum. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 116

Thanks very much for your help, will take a good look at what the students say! :smile:
I joined because I was always on the medicine gcse threads and the current year 11 thread and I wanted to ask some Question about how to revise :wink:
Used it often enough so have now created an account, also my uncle created TSR so i feel i should probably use it...
Original post by Izzyyyyy
I joined because I was always on the medicine gcse threads and the current year 11 thread and I wanted to ask some Question about how to revise :wink:

Awesome!

Original post by GIRLAFAlD
Used it often enough so have now created an account, also my uncle created TSR so i feel i should probably use it...

Ahh, yeh probably was a good idea!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending