The Student Room Group

Bag for strict dress code Sixthform

Hey fellow TSRers

So I am going to this sixthform with quite strict dress code.
They don't allow jeans and T-shirts. Boys have to wear shirts and girls have to wear blouses. Also leather shoes and no extreme colour is allowed. Prefects must wear jackets....

At my previous school I used a navy rucksack but it's got a lot of flashy orange on it so yeah...."extreme colours"

I know there are a few bag threads out there but I want to see what sort of bag students at strict sixthform use.

Oh and I'm a girl but I don't mind if I see bags of boys as I wear a lot of unisex sort of stuff

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi - my sixth form is quite strict on the dress code as well. My school don't really mind what you use, it can be any colour, style or pattern, just as long as it's not too insane. It depends how you file your stuff and how much room you want in a bag. You don't have to go to the extremes that some Year 7s do rearding bag size, but having a big bag isn't a bad thing. I would recommend checking out H&M, Topshop, River Island, Vans and Eastpak. There will be a variety of styles sold by each brand and hopefully something which matches your needs and taste.

Quick Reply

Latest