The Student Room Group

who are worse isis or israel

Scroll to see replies

Original post by intelligent con
they both commit genocide due to religion and have no problems with murdering civilians

What an ironic username, given your apparent deficit in that area

What Israel is doing is axiomatically not a genocide. There are 1.6 million Palestinian Arabs living in Israel with full civil rights. Given that is the case, and the alleged "genocide" is only apparently occurring in the West Bank and Gaza, then it axiomatically cannot be genocide because the criterion is where they live, which border they are behind, not their race or ethnicity. Furthermore, Israel has killed about 10,000 Palestinians in the last 50 years, that's not a genocide by anyone's standards. It's the equivalent of three months in Syria in terms of deaths.

By the way, by claiming it is on the basis of religion you are showing us that you are a typical Islamic supremacist bigot because you believe "Palestinian" means Muslim, when in fact there are many Palestinian Christians
Israel is worse.

Why ? Well, both kill civilians on purpose, but Israel tries to hide this fact.

ISIS is open about it.

With that said. Both of these states should be stopped as soon as possible.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 22
Israel wants the world to feel sorry for them for what Hitler did and claim they did not steal Palestine but god gave it to them and they are gods chosen people who have superior rights, anyone who speaks against them is anti-semite and should be killed whether it's a newborn baby or a puppy.
Reply 23
Israel definitely. How have they got away with it for so many years?

ISIS have only just started off.
ISIS as they're killing more and it effects many religious and ethnic groups.
Reply 25
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Israel is worse.

Why ? Well, both kill civilians on purpose, but Israel tries to hide this fact.

ISIS is open about it.

With that said. Both of these states should be stopped as soon as possible.

Good logic, it's not bad because ISIS are open about it.

And it's only because you're a Muslim that you have this stupid notion.

ISIS are worse, every single time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Good logic, it's not bad because ISIS are open about it.

And it's only because you're a Muslim that you have this stupid notion.

ISIS are worse, every single time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did I say it's not bad ?

I'm a muslim, ISIS are not muslims, they're are terrorists in my eyes, how can they violate every single verse in the Quran regarding humanitarian law, and be considered muslims. Not in my view mate.

I said a very simple fact, what's worse, killing and hiding, or killing and revealing ?

Israel deny every single allegation made against them, making them not only killers, but liars too.

It's your anti-islamic notion that didn't allow you to read my post well enough to understand what I was saying.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 27
I'm gonna go with option c; Palestine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do Israel behead children?
Original post by Joeman560
Do Israel behead children?

No they do a lot worse....the Israeli soldiers are cowards so prefer to flatten out houses and entire villages with their high-tech machinery instead! Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvBZhe7nU2M
Reply 30
It is actually hamas that are more similar to isis
Issis obviousely.

It's common sense.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending