The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Horwood Hall

Scroll to see replies

Original post by smallric93
Most people do that, or you'll just hang out by the lawn. You'll get to know the people that you're staying pretty soon, it's only 8 of you guys so i reckon people will just stick about in the kitchen the most of the time. We are literally less than 5 minutes walk to the student's union, library, laundrette and bar haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow i feel a lot better hearing that. I was a bit concerned about being in z block at first but now i'm really looking forward to it. I can see you're a united fan, do you usually have a kick about near our block? I think that'd be a cool way of getting to know people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by Wall of sound
Wow i feel a lot better hearing that. I was a bit concerned about being in z block at first but now i'm really looking forward to it. I can see you're a united fan, do you usually have a kick about near our block? I think that'd be a cool way of getting to know people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, to be fair we do have kickabouts all over campus. During the summer months, it's usually by Keele hall or at the sports field. Which team do you support? One more thing, when you're at Keele. It's all about Fifa - brush up on that and you'll be meeting lots of people in no time :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, to be fair we do have kickabouts all over campus. During the summer months, it's usually by Keele hall or at the sports field. Which team do you support? One more thing, when you're at Keele. It's all about Fifa - brush up on that and you'll be meeting lots of people in no time :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll give you a clue who i support. We signed some deadwood otherwise known as welbeck from united last night for 15m. We should definitely get some people together from round our end and have a game of football. I'm also thinking about going to keele football club trials, but not sure if its worth all the money. Yes, i'll probably end up bringing my fifa so thats good :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll give you a clue who i support. We signed some deadwood otherwise known as welbeck from united last night for 15m. We should definitely get some people together from round our end and have a game of football. I'm also thinking about going to keele football club trials, but not sure if its worth all the money. Yes, i'll probably end up bringing my fifa so thats good :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh good old north London, is that where you are from? Haha that was a bargain wasn't it! It's still better than supporting Spurs I must say. But to be fair, you had quite a few good signings throughout the summer. Sanchez looks promising! Yeah, we'll do that. I have a ball lying around somewhere and the trials are usually free before you decide on joining the club and paying membership fees :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by erdemayhan
Im in K block.what room number? :biggrin:

yay :smile: im room 018, you?
Ahh good old north London, is that where you are from? Haha that was a bargain wasn't it! It's still better than supporting Spurs I must say. But to be fair, you had quite a few good signings throughout the summer. Sanchez looks promising! Yeah, we'll do that. I have a ball lying around somewhere and the trials are usually free before you decide on joining the club and paying membership fees :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Another United fan eh :colone: (RADAMEL!!!)
Hows it going mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was born there but ive bounced between there and the northeast quite alot. Yeah he does look promising, especially in RW. Have you ever taken part in the trials? Any idea what they are like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Is anyone in X block and getting a freshers pass??
Reply 68
Original post by ajcd1
Is anyone in X block and getting a freshers pass??

I'm in X block too, what room are you in? And I don't know if I'm getting a freshers wristband..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Original post by TJ121
I'm in X block too, what room are you in? And I don't know if I'm getting a freshers wristband..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, 22, I think we've had this conversation before and yeah I'm not sure, seems like a good idea but don't want to be the only one who has one around the people I'm living with :/
Im not getting one, too expensive and I don't plan to go all events just some :biggrin:
Reply 71
Original post by WarNeverChanges
Im not getting one, too expensive and I don't plan to go all events just some :biggrin:

Yeah, thanks, I was wondering since some of my friends unis were like half the price :colondollar:
Hey, don't know if it's been asked already but are Horwood Z blocks mixed gender?
Original post by Maths-geek
Hey, don't know if it's been asked already but are Horwood Z blocks mixed gender?

I was told no

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kickabouts and fifa, sounds like my kind of people :biggrin:
Original post by Maths-geek
Kickabouts and fifa, sounds like my kind of people :biggrin:

We're all close by in Z block so we should all definitely have a kickabout. You going to the football trials on wednesday and friday?
We're all close by in Z block so we should all definitely have a kickabout. You going to the football trials on wednesday and friday?

Haha, no way, I'm not a bad player but definitely not good enough for the team! You going to trials?
I'm in Z10 I believe. I support Arsenal and don't mind a bit of FIFA.
Original post by JunoMalik

We're friends already then mate. Will you be going to the away games locally at brittania, villa, west brom?
Original post by JunoMalik

I'm in Z10 as well, finally found someone in the same block haha

Quick Reply

Latest