The Student Room Group

Trying to get a better option!

[INDENT]Hi all,
i wish to study in Glasgow..due to my relative residence there... as an international student but i have following questions and insecurities:

1.Firstly i thought about bsc in psychology but then after a lot of research i came to knew a few facts;for good job i need to study atleast 4 more years after undergraduation and that will be hell of cost.Also i dont want to end up only with research.

2.Then looking at rare job prospects with only graduate in psychology even.I decided to merge it with business and one of the foreign language and management to end up with some good job.

3.Then i came up with joint honours and some major minor scene at university...utter confusion?

4.Now when i have to apply for 2015 sep courses, ucas is nearing..i dont know out of three universities in glasgow which one must be chosen?

4.1.if i get advanced entry in any of glasgow's university how will this affect me?

5.Also my subjects in A levels are psychology, Urdu and Maths...i plan to enter industrial psychology, some managerial post or some responsible yet a post where my speaking skills and couselling skills are utilised yet i dont want to step into extremely competitive world of either x.psychologist!i am hardworking but not a good systemiser or good at sciences.

All i want is advice regarding:
1.How to incorporate good job prospects with my interests and personality.
2.what degree at which university.
3.Some suggestiosn from practical people living in competitive world market of today not 'what you enjoy' scene.
Thanks a lot who dared to read!

Hey, just giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply!

Have you found Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people who've applied for your course/University :smile: :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hey, just giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply!

Have you found Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people who've applied for your course/University :smile: :smile:

i dont know how to use it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending