The Student Room Group

Brighton or Bouremouth

Hey all, I am planning a trip this coming weekend and I was wondering which one of these locations will be a better time out overall

I have been to Brighton once but I don't have any recollection of any attention grabbing attractions that I saw or any thrilling experiences.

I have heard great things about Bournemouth but have never had the luck of visiting.

Could you please give any helpful advice as to where my time would be better spent.

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by CallItWhatUWant
Hey all, I am planning a trip this coming weekend and I was wondering which one of these locations will be a better time out overall

I have been to Brighton once but I don't have any recollection of any attention grabbing attractions that I saw or any thrilling experiences.

I have heard great things about Bournemouth but have never had the luck of visiting.

Could you please give any helpful advice as to where my time would be better spent.

Thanks!

Personally I prefer Brighton so would advise on that. :smile:
Original post by 8472
Personally I prefer Brighton so would advise on that. :smile:

any particular reason why
Reply 3
any particular reason why

Too me it feels more like a fun place. You can down the marina, pier, wheel, lanes, sea life place ect.
Original post by 8472
Too me it feels more like a fun place. You can down the marina, pier, wheel, lanes, sea life place ect.

Where would you recommend in Brighton, I went to the beach and bar in the evening when I went.

I heard the Bournemouth beaches are actually better looking than the ones in Brighton which arent that great tbh
Reply 5
Where would you recommend in Brighton, I went to the beach and bar in the evening when I went.

I heard the Bournemouth beaches are actually better looking than the ones in Brighton which arent that great tbh

Well I listed them above. I'm not too keen on the beech as it is stones rather than sand.
For the beach, Bournemouth, for everything else, e.g. drinking, fun things to do, Brighton.

Quick Reply

Latest