The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

International Business at Brunel University

Hi,

I have been confirmed a place at Brunel University to study International Business. I just wanted to know, who else would be studying this course next month. It would be great to know, who I could be meeting next month.
Original post by amurday
Hi,

I have been confirmed a place at Brunel University to study International Business. I just wanted to know, who else would be studying this course next month. It would be great to know, who I could be meeting next month.

Hey, just giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply! :smile:

Have you found Connect yet? It's really useful for finding other people on your course/University! :smile: :smile:
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hey, just giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply! :smile:

Have you found Connect yet? It's really useful for finding other people on your course/University! :smile: :smile:

Hi, thank you and I have checked but there is anyone who studies the same course as me at Brunel University. Thanks for the bump
Original post by amurday
Hi, thank you and I have checked but there is anyone who studies the same course as me at Brunel University. Thanks for the bump

Have you entered your details? Then they can find you! A lot of people will be getting their places sorted today as it's results day, so hang on a bit longer! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Have you entered your details? Then they can find you! A lot of people will be getting their places sorted today as it's results day, so hang on a bit longer! :smile:

Hi, yes I have just entered my details. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending