The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

If "Black" people have say the N word does that mean Indians can say the P word

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by SpikeyTeeth
I have respect for people on a case by case basis not for any category of people just because they are in a category.

No, your point of incorrect. I just don't like political correctness and the manipulation of language, thought and the use of emotive concepts for an agenda.

The word gay didn't used to mean homosexual. It means happy. But now the process of changing language and words for political purposes has hijacked the word.

So let me get this straight; it is unreasonably PC if a black person rather you didn't use a word historically used by whites to oppress them? Wanting to be respected is an agenda these days? Sounds like something straight out of The Onion/Daily Mail.

Why yes of course. Any non white person can say pretty much what they want as they have no internal capacity to be evil.

As we have seen in society in the past couple of decades, ethnic minorities in Britain, particularly those who are religious, seem to be exempt from a number of other crimes (such as the inhumane slaughter of meat as a 'random' example)
i hate it when people use the p word to insult indians. Indians are not packis ffs. it's wrong morally and geographically.
Reply 63
Original post by Lil3utterfly
That must be annoying. :frown:

it is
oh well
indians dont call thmselves pakis. indians hate pakistanis. try watching an India VS Pakistan cricket match with an indian and a pakistani in the same room.(Original post by Greenlaner)Indians are not Pakistani, they are Indians. Why would they refer to themselves as "Pakis"?
Indians can use potato, black people can say Nigella and the whites can say white.

All is well, reporting whoever bumped this daft thread
why can't people just be nice to one another ?

Latest

Trending

Trending