The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:p:are you sure you havent eaten something dodgy? or are tired/ have been on the comp too long?
i'm sure I remember you saying you made this agreement like a few days ago? anyway why on earth would you want to do that?
Reply 3
well someone at work said they bet i couldnt do it. so i was like, well pay me and i will. But im now doing it for charity!

and i've eaten the same as the rest of my family. except the food i had at work...
Azzle
well someone at work said they bet i couldnt do it. so i was like, well pay me and i will. But im now doing it for charity!

and i've eaten the same as the rest of my family. except the food i had at work...

i doubt youll be having withdrawal symptoms, sex is not a necessity for life.. well not for a lot of people :p:
Is this withdrawal symptoms??

No, it's probably food poisoning. You went over 10 years (I hope!) without sex as a child and didn't get any side effects like this. You're just ill.
Reply 6
haha yea, but you dont get withdrawal symptoms from crack if you've never used it do you??? i think it just sounds good haha!
Reply 7
Umm...i got distracted by unfinished sympathy's sig.

But yeh, if sex had withdrawel symptoms, there would be millions more sick people. You are just ill. If it makes you feel better, have a sly tug.
Reply 8
MickeyG

But yeh, if sex had withdrawel symptoms, there would be millions more sick people. You are just ill. If it makes you feel better, have a sly tug.

i'm female :cool:
Reply 9
Azzle
i'm female :cool:

Oops. Umm... have a sly sit on your washing machine then :smile:
Reply 10
lmao, but then i cheat all the people that are sponsoring me out their money. And if I fail, I deny all the people that rely on Whizz Kidz of vital equipment!
Azzle
So I'm doing this 40 days and 40 nights thing yea, no sex and whatever.

I've got the worst headache ever and am all hot and cold and shakey. And I just threw up loads.

Is this withdrawal symptoms??

How old are you?

......just imagine if you were a virgin, how would you cope then?
MickeyG

:p: sorry :wink:
Don't have to tell anyone if you do succumb to the urge... :wink: I mean, is someone following you with a camera? If so, it's probably a pervert.
Reply 14
im 18. and if i were a virgin it would be fine, cos i wouldnt know what i was missing out on!!

just been sick again btw!
Azzle
im 18. and if i were a virgin it would be fine, cos i wouldnt know what i was missing out on!!

its either something youve eaten, or youre just ill! No sex does not mean that you will automatically be ill! take some night nurse, that revolting green stuff always makes me fel better :frown:
It's ok to lie for charity, it says so in the bible.
Azzle

lol!

Surely you must get used to not having sex after a while. If not then you probably have more testostrione then a bloke.
Reply 18
but it will make baby Jesus cry, will it not??

and we dont have things like night nurse at home - i'd probs just throw it up anyway!
Reply 19
rewmck
It's ok to lie for charity, it says so in the bible.

Whatever religion that is, i want in. Genius.

I didnt mean for you to take that sig away! Rubbish.

OP, you could simply say you 'fell' on to the washing machine and got stuck there. You should probably go to the doctors if you keep being sick, it doesnt sound too good!

Latest

Trending

Trending