Visit website

Chester Uni Freshers!

Scroll to see replies

Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Still haven't heard about my accommodation:frown: :L
hi Elliot I will be doing History in September! are you getting private accomodation?
Hey! I'm going to be studying Law & Criminology. Anyone else doing one or both of these? :smile:
Original post by AliceE476
Hey! I'm going to be studying Law & Criminology. Anyone else doing one or both of these? :smile:

I'm going to be studying law :smile: are you staying in halls?
Hello everyone I will be studying History and Politics in September, Looks like there are a lot of us History students
Original post by nielajay
I'm going to be studying law :smile: are you staying in halls?

No, I'm staying at home & commuting every day as I don't live too far away from Chester :smile:
Original post by flemingAn95
hey I am doing geography too :smile:

Nice to know there is someone else doing geography. You coming from far away or are you local?

Hey! I'm doing law with criminology :smile:
Original post by hazelnuthotchoc
Hey! I'm doing law with criminology :smile:

You're the first person who's said they're doing both! It's actually so nice to find someone haha :biggrin:
You're the first person who's said they're doing both! It's actually so nice to find someone haha :biggrin:

yeah ikr you're the first person I've found too! I thought loads of people would be doing it!
Original post by hazelnuthotchoc
yeah ikr you're the first person I've found too! I thought loads of people would be doing it!

So did I! Seems like most people are doing stuff like history etc haha. Are you living in halls? :smile:
I'm also shy and know nobody else going to Chester! Haha, I'm in 83 Parkgate Road and studying Photography and Journalism combined :smile:
So did I! Seems like most people are doing stuff like history etc haha. Are you living in halls? :smile:

Yeah ikr! I am yeah I'm in sumner house :smile: are you?
who's in summer house?
Original post by MarijaneKathleen
I'm studying history too☺️☺️☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! Have you picked your modules yet 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey is anyone doing educational studies and drama & theatre studies this September :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending