The Student Room Group

How do u think of 'indoorsman'?

I mean the ones who watch anime or cartoons and play computer games all day..

Scroll to see replies

Haha.... god sounds like me :tongue:

Though I will go out watch footie, box, nights out, pub etc.....

Probably does not help having a rural upbringing, but I do struggle with finding things to do during the day :P
Reply 2
Original post by DanB1991
Haha.... god sounds like me :tongue:

Though I will go out watch footie, box, nights out, pub etc.....

Probably does not help having a rural upbringing, but I do struggle with finding things to do during the day :P

Some of my friends seem never go out...And they never need to sleep.
So i dont think ur a really indoorsman.When i have nothing to do,what i do is also like a indoorsman:smile:
Original post by Iupao
Some of my friends seem never go out...And they never need to sleep.
So i dont think ur a really indoorsman.When i have nothing to do,what i do is also like a indoorsman:smile:

I suppose, but it's literally me 2-3 days of the week, which is made worse by a lack of money :P
Reply 4
It sounds dysfunctional to me to be holed up in your room for most of the day and night looking at a screen be in a pc,tv or video game. I guess it becomes a way of life after a while,almost an addiction. Not good or healthy IMHO.
i sit in my room watching anime on my laptop and playing computer games on my ps3. i don't care i love it :cool: :colondollar: :danceboy:
Reply 6
Sounds like what my bf was like before he met me. He's still like that a bit now except we play games together as we live together. It doesn't bother me when guys are like that. Its their life and if they are happy doing that then that is the main thing in my eyes.
Original post by Yasmin25
Sounds like what my bf was like before he met me. He's still like that a bit now except we play games together as we live together. It doesn't bother me when guys are like that. Its their life and if they are happy doing that then that is the main thing in my eyes.

girls can be like that too…I'm a girl
Reply 8
Original post by Masumah125
girls can be like that too…I'm a girl

Yeah I know, I'm like that too but not as much as what my bf was like before we started going out.
I'm an indoorsman :smile:
Original post by Black Cat
I'm an indoorsman :smile:

we can be best friends :tongue:
we can be best friends :tongue:

Indeed, we can talk about Naruto and chill indoors :biggrin:
Indeed, we can talk about Naruto and chill indoors :biggrin:

that'd be great! time and place? :tongue:
that'd be great! time and place? :tongue:

Sorted, mine and right now?
Sorted, mine and right now?

dude I'm in london. i thought you were from essex?
dude I'm in london. i thought you were from essex?

I was kidding where abouts in London are you from?
I was kidding where abouts in London are you from?

East :cool:
Even 1 day of being cooped up indoors is pretty torturous for me. I can't imagine it being a lifestyle.
Indoorsman? What about the great outdoor? The fields and the animals. The fresh air and the sunshine. How can you not enjoy that?

That nice cold pint sitting in the sun after a long day at work. While listening to the sound of birds chirping. How can this not appeal to you?
Original post by Iupao
I mean the ones who watch anime or cartoons and play computer games all day..

Love them. I'm an anime fan and gamer, so.

Quick Reply

Latest