The Student Room Group

Are you male? From Sheffield?

Are you male? Aged 18 or over? Living in Sheffield? You can help!

Hi there,

I’m Hayley and I’m a Geography student at Newcastle University. I’m 20 years old and from Birley, Sheffield.

Over the summer I’m carrying out a research project for my degree. I’m asking men from Sheffield to fill out a questionnaire about crime and fear in the city. If you can spare the time, it would be of great help to me if you could fill this out, please.

The questionnaire is only small (40 questions) and takes around 15 mins to complete.

From the 1st August 2014 31st August 2014 you can access the questionnaire via surveymonkey.com. Follow this link: www.surveymonkey.com/s/hayleygeography

Thank you for your assistance with my project. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some information about your participation:

The purpose of this research project is to investigate the geography of male fear of crime in Sheffield, in relation to changes that have occurred since the 1980s to employment, gender roles and masculinities.

This questionnaire does not ask for your name, address or contact information. Your responses will be strictly confidential. Data from this research will not be shared and will be reported anonymously.

If you would like any further information about the project, you would like to ask me any questions about the project, you would like to withdraw your responses or you would like to find out about the findings of the project, then please contact me by using the following method:
Email: [email protected]
Original post by HayleyGeography
Are you male? Aged 18 or over? Living in Sheffield? You can help!

Hi there,

I’m Hayley and I’m a Geography student at Newcastle University. I’m 20 years old and from Birley, Sheffield.

Over the summer I’m carrying out a research project for my degree. I’m asking men from Sheffield to fill out a questionnaire about crime and fear in the city. If you can spare the time, it would be of great help to me if you could fill this out, please.

The questionnaire is only small (40 questions) and takes around 15 mins to complete.

From the 1st August 2014 31st August 2014 you can access the questionnaire via surveymonkey.com. Follow this link: www.surveymonkey.com/s/hayleygeography

Thank you for your assistance with my project. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some information about your participation:

The purpose of this research project is to investigate the geography of male fear of crime in Sheffield, in relation to changes that have occurred since the 1980s to employment, gender roles and masculinities.

This questionnaire does not ask for your name, address or contact information. Your responses will be strictly confidential. Data from this research will not be shared and will be reported anonymously.

If you would like any further information about the project, you would like to ask me any questions about the project, you would like to withdraw your responses or you would like to find out about the findings of the project, then please contact me by using the following method:
Email: [email protected]

Moved to Media and Research Opportunities forum :smile:
bump :smile: can anyone spare 15 mins? thank you for your help everyone :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by HayleyGeography
bump :smile: can anyone spare 15 mins? thank you for your help everyone :smile:

Wow, I am also a student in Newcastle University:smile:

However, I am not from Sheffield.

So, good luck:biggrin:

By the way, could you help me with my survey?
It just takes you 2mins
This is the link: https://newcastlebusiness.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6KfDty4pe9NgfLD

Thanks in advance
Reply 4
Hi Hayley.

I dont live in Sheffield now, but I spent 3 years there when I was an undergraduate at the University of Sheffield. I think I was there from 2008-2011 give or take a year.

Do you want me to fill in the survey? or do I need to be living there now?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending