The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Anyone going to coventry university college

Hey! I'm studying health and social care foundation year in September in the CUC building, is anyone else? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey , I am gonna be studying marketing and leadership in sept at CUC. I trying to find CUC students myself but I am really struggling to find someone especially for my course lol.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Hi!
I'm starting my first year degree at CUC in September in Accounting :smile:
I did a foundation year there last year, it's great!
The classes are very small, hence why you probably can't find anyone on your course atm.
Reply 3
Yeah probably! I hope we get to meet when I come there. Don't wanna feel like a loner there :tongue: . Oh btw my name is Farhan :smile:
I've been offered a place and CUC for management & leadership! Where are you guys living?
Reply 5
Original post by ChalmersCameron
I've been offered a place and CUC for management & leadership! Where are you guys living?

Well done :biggrin: I'm staying in liberty park student accommodation, have you anywhere yet?
I was looking at Uni City Lodge?
Reply 7
I haven't decided on the accommodation yet. Does anybody know how's the crowd of CUC?
Reply 8
Liberty park in earlsdon have loads of places set aside for CUC students. you should check them out if you're still looking for accommodation :smile:
Go for Uni City Lodge and ask for the new building it is new for 2014!
campus 5 right? I'll be studying engineering
Original post by me_tree
Liberty park in earlsdon have loads of places set aside for CUC students. you should check them out if you're still looking for accommodation :smile:

You're right :smile: we have lots of students from CUC.
Theres still time to book accommodation if you need!
http://www.libertyliving.co.uk/student-accommodation/coventry/liberty-park/booking-information

Alison
Reply 12
Yep but will be studying public health and community studies
Reply 13
I'll be studying management and leadership there, staying in liberty park, anyone else had their move in date yet?
Reply 14
Original post by Shelleyyyj
Hi!
I'm starting my first year degree at CUC in September in Accounting :smile:
I did a foundation year there last year, it's great!
The classes are very small, hence why you probably can't find anyone on your course atm.

I'll be starting the accounting foundation degree there this September, how was it?
Hey, anyone studying accounting and finance?:smile:
Anyone studying foundation engineering?? Just wanted to ask whether its going to be tough? I got my offer today.
Reply 17
I'll be studying Public Health and Community Studies as a mature student currently being made to feel very old by my 15 and 17 year old. I can help with local info - live in Leamington Spa, which is a good option when you move on from halls.
Original post by ShannonH14
Hey! I'm studying health and social care foundation year in September in the CUC building, is anyone else? :smile:

Me to!:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Hey, studying Aerospace there :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending