The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Woolton Hall 2014/2015

Hello!
Looking to meet people from the same hall :biggrin:

I got standard with basin even though I wanted an en-suite room, but well...
Original post by Silvi07
Hello!
Looking to meet people from the same hall :biggrin:

I got standard with basin even though I wanted an en-suite room, but well...

Hi there. I'm in Woolton too. What course are you doing?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Hi nice to meet you ! :smile:
I'm doing Architecture :biggrin: what course are you doing? Is woolton hall your first choice of acomodation ?
I'm doing Politics and International Relations. Woolton was my first choice. I'm a mature student and I wanted to be in Fallowfield, but in one of the quieter halls.
Reply 4
Hey guys i'll be in Woolton as well!

Thought i'd never find anyone haha :biggrin:
Original post by Baronred
Hey guys i'll be in Woolton as well!

Thought i'd never find anyone haha :biggrin:

Hi there I'm John. What are you studying?
Reply 6
I'm Tonia nice to meet you
I'll be studying Medicine, im a graduate though so hoping I dont feel old being in halls again :redface:
Reply 7
Hey!
I am actually also a mature student, though I am only an undergraduate this september, so I am glad there are other mature students :biggrin:

Which building did you get? (I know there are a few building in Woolton Hall...)
Glad I won't be the only mature student in our hall! The prefix to my room number started with an S so I think that might mean Spencer?
Reply 9
Original post by Silvi07
Hey!
I am actually also a mature student, though I am only an undergraduate this september, so I am glad there are other mature students :biggrin:

Which building did you get? (I know there are a few building in Woolton Hall...)

Original post by JohnnyBoy13
Glad I won't be the only mature student in our hall! The prefix to my room number started with an S so I think that might mean Spencer?

Awesome! I'm in spencer as well :biggrin: on the first floor (Not gonna post the room number before im 'mysteriously' robbed when I get there haha)
Reply 10
Really?! Wow cool !! :biggrin:

I think I am also in Spencer first floor too !!!
Original post by Silvi07
Really?! Wow cool !! :biggrin:

I think I am also in Spencer first floor too !!!

We should all see each other then :wink:
I'll be moving in on the 11th, how about you?
Reply 12
Since I am an international student I need to wait for my visa, so I am not sure when I can move in... :frown:
ahh right that sucks..
We should all see each other then :wink:
I'll be moving in on the 11th, how about you?

Yeah, work permitting I should be moving in on the 11th too. Can't believe it's only four weeks. 90% excited, 10% terrified:smile:
Yeah, work permitting I should be moving in on the 11th too. Can't believe it's only four weeks. 90% excited, 10% terrified:smile:

I know! Excitement is starting to increase more and more though. See you there :smile:
Have you joined the Facebook group? If you have Facebook that is
I know! Excitement is starting to increase more and more though. See you there :smile:
Have you joined the Facebook group? If you have Facebook that is

Yeah I've joined the general freshers group and also the Woolton group. Not much going on there yet tbh.
Yeah I've joined the general freshers group and also the Woolton group. Not much going on there yet tbh.

That is true, hopefully with some more people getting offers in the coming days there'll be more people on and a bit more activity
Not sure how keen I'd be going for the freshers parties though :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending