The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Looking for 2 muslim, female housemates

Sorry if it's against the rules to post about accommodation in this section but thought I might have more luck here since more people view this section compared to the find a flat mate one.

Anyway, me and another girl are hoping to rent a 4 bed house close to the university, 300-400 each per month, excluding bills (which won't be much, maybe 50ish each every quarter. We're aged between 22 and 24. Looking for anyone 18 and above.

The only reason I state that we're looking for Muslim females is purely because it'll be convenient to share a house with people who choose to follow the same lifestyle that we do.

As in no alcohol, no smoking, no non-halal meat in the house and not bringing partners over.

Obviously it wouldn't be fair to expect non-muslim housemates to follow the above 'rules'.

Anyway please do PM me if you meet the above criteria or if you know anyone else who does.

Thanks!

Edit: oops forgot to mention that all the bedrooms will be double rooms and looking to start the lease on 1st September 2014!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SugarFiend
Sorry if it's against the rules to post about accommodation in this section but thought I might have more luck here since more people view this section compared to the find a flat mate one.

Anyway, me and another girl are hoping to rent a 4 bed house close to the university, 300-400 each per month, excluding bills (which won't be much, maybe 50ish each every quarter. We're aged between 22 and 24. Looking for anyone 18 and above.

The only reason I state that we're looking for Muslim females is purely because it'll be convenient to share a house with people who choose to follow the same lifestyle that we do.

As in no alcohol, no smoking, no non-halal meat in the house and not bringing partners over.

Obviously it wouldn't be fair to expect non-muslim housemates to follow the above 'rules'.

Anyway please do PM me if you meet the above criteria or if you know anyone else who does.

Thanks!

Edit: oops forgot to mention that all the bedrooms will be double rooms and looking to start the lease on 1st September 2014!

Hiya!
I'm not sure if you've posted on this page already, but if not it might be worth looking at the RUSU Find a Housemate page on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/RUSUFindahousemate/)! Just a thought :smile: Current students will be more likely to look there than here!
Anja :smile:
Student Ambassador
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi,

is the room still available?? If you dont mind, can I see the room picture if you have, I will be in Manchester on 25 or 26 of January depending on my flight. Hope to hear from you soon.
Reply 3
Are you a guy?:tongue:
Reply 4
Ahhhh my semester starts this April and i'm trying to find an accommodation with muslim girls. It's so hard... any suggestions? Too bad you'll start in September...
Original post by SugarFiend

Thanks!

Hey I just wanted to ask how did you end up finding Muslim girl roommates because I’m starting uni in September and I want to share an apartment but I don’t know where to look to find these roommates so any tips?
Original post by Tasneem2803
Hey I just wanted to ask how did you end up finding Muslim girl roommates because I’m starting uni in September and I want to share an apartment but I don’t know where to look to find these roommates so any tips?

Hey Muslim girl here. What I’m doing is when applying to the uni accommodation there’s an option to select single sex only. And I’m applying to Dagfa, Broadgate and Raleigh park. If enough people do it you’ll get female only

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending