The Student Room Group

Costa Interview

Hey guys! I'm 16 and I've recently applied for a job at Costa, so that would be my first official job. I've already had an interview with them and had been on an OJE (On Job Experience) with them. Fortunately, I've been asked to come in for a final interview which is coming up this Thursday! I was just thinking that it would be helpful to have some tips and information about what to expect from that interview if anyone has previously been taken on in Costa, any feedback would be very much appreciated, thanks! :biggrin:
Original post by Evodanirak
Hey guys! I'm 16 and I've recently applied for a job at Costa, so that would be my first official job. I've already had an interview with them and had been on an OJE (On Job Experience) with them. Fortunately, I've been asked to come in for a final interview which is coming up this Thursday! I was just thinking that it would be helpful to have some tips and information about what to expect from that interview if anyone has previously been taken on in Costa, any feedback would be very much appreciated, thanks! :biggrin:

When I had an interview att Pizza Hut (I know they are not really comparable) I was asked how I would cooperate with the team to which I replied something like I would make decisions for myself instead of referring to a superviser all of the time only going to someone senior with a larger decision. I mentioned my biggest bugbear as a customer is when an employee says "I'l have to get my manager" and just fobs you off. i would aim to be different and have the backbone to make more decisions for myself.

They liked they answers whilst appreciating my acknowledgement of some decisions needing a senior person's input but nonetheless I got the job and was shift manager within a couple of weeks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending