The Student Room Group

are these GCSE results good enough?

Hi I want to do Medicine at uni and was wondering because most uni's take GCSEs into account for the application if these were good enough?

Biology - A*
Chemistry - A*
Physics - A*
Maths - A*
English Language - A
English Lit - A
ICT - A
French - B
RE (Full Course) - B
History - B
Business Studies - B

Also do you think my AS options for Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths are good choices?

cheers

Simon
Reply 1
Why does every self-important GCSE student think they need to start a new thread with exactly the same question as asked a million times before? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

See sig (TSR med wiki), or try searching, or try reading about half the threads on this board, or try finding out yourself - decisions decisions
Reply 2
woops sorry :smile:
Reply 3
It's ok, perhaps I was a bit harsh considering you're new. Just we do get this question a fair few time every day in the lead up to Oct 15th
Reply 4
Maybe we should start an 'are my GCSEs/AS Levels good enough?' thread and get it stickied so all the questions go in there. They have one in the Oxbridge forum; it might reduce the number of repeat threads on this.
Reply 5
We have the wiki though, and that's stickied - which only seems to ensure people won't read it :p:
Reply 6
Yep, next it'll be are my SATS good eenough?

If you like them subjects take em.
no way, definetly you will be rejected, you should have got all A* thats it, ur a faliure is that wat u want to hear, there r some ppl doin med wiv half the grades u have

u have the minimum GCSE, which is nothing compared to the otehr aspects required for a good application, such as work experience, test score, a level prediciton and as results.

Latest

Trending

Trending