The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Accommodation Status

Has anyone's status changed for accommodation? Mine still says Submitted and I'm worried that's because I've missed the offer and haven't been accepted! Or is it still too early for accomm?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I applied for accommodation at some point in June, and my offer went unconditional at some point in July and mine still says submitted. I'm just assuming that the admin staff are mad busy and probably waiting for a-level results before sending out offers.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Ducki
I applied for accommodation at some point in June, and my offer went unconditional at some point in July and mine still says submitted. I'm just assuming that the admin staff are mad busy and probably waiting for a-level results before sending out offers.

Ah that's good! I was getting a little worried. Always looking for signs about results haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Mine has gone from submitted to processing as of today.
Mine's just changed to processing. They might announce the accommodation to coincide with results tomorrow like some other (seemingly more organised) universities do.
Reply 5
Same here, the status changed from submitted to processing today. I'm hoping that means we'll get our accommodation soon.
Reply 6
Original post by Senecaa
Mine has gone from submitted to processing as of today.

Original post by baumilicious
Mine's just changed to processing. They might announce the accommodation to coincide with results tomorrow like some other (seemingly more organised) universities do.

Original post by andyl96
Same here, the status changed from submitted to processing today. I'm hoping that means we'll get our accommodation soon.

Mine hasn't changed yet :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by einnap101
Mine hasn't changed yet :frown:

hmm. do you have an unconditional offer?
Reply 8
Original post by Senecaa
hmm. do you have an unconditional offer?

Nope it's conditional! Think after results it should change! I'm hoping? Feel like it means I didn't get in :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Nope it's conditional! Think after results it should change! I'm hoping? Feel like it means I didn't get in :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stay positive :smile: keep us updated
Reply 10

Posted from TSR Mobile

Join the club, mine still says Submitted.

Now i'm bricking it :biggrin:
Reply 11

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine still says submitted as well and I have an unconditional offer! So don't worry :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Jkizer
Join the club, mine still says Submitted.

Now i'm bricking it :biggrin:

Original post by Halmos
Mine still says submitted as well and I have an unconditional offer! So don't worry :smile:

Ahh makes me feel better! I'm super worried haha

Original post by Senecaa
Stay positive :smile: keep us updated

I'll try! Will do:smile:
I'll try! Will do:smile:

You must be nervous. Try to get some sleep tonight :redface:
Reply 14
Original post by Mathematiculate
You must be nervous. Try to get some sleep tonight :redface:

I'm not as nervous as some people! I just keep looking for clues! I will try and sleep tonight though, the sooner the better!
Reply 15
Just been offered a room in Glen Eyre (Hartley Grove?). I also applied to City Gateway and Wessex Lane for ensuite rooms.
(edited 9 years ago)
I've just been offered Wessex Lane, Montefiore 1:redface:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~
I've just been offered Wessex Lane, Montefiore 1:redface:

Same here. High five! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mathematiculate
Same here. High five! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah awesome :five:
Reply 19
Just received an offer guys :smile:

Edit: Glen Eyre hartley grove.

What about you guys?

Is hartley grove actually part of glen eyre? It's like one street away from the main complexes.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending