Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Fresher's Week wristband - Is it worth?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rayquaza17
Erm just don't panic!

Make sure you write down your solutions for the CBAs you do in practise mode (the computer assessments) so you can make sure you're along the right lines for the real ones.

Right, ok, thanks. I have no idea what half that means :biggrin: but I'm sure I'll know when I get to it :smile: I think I saw in another thread that you didn't live in the halls. Did you find it difficult, not living on campus?
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by MangaGirl211
Right, ok, thanks. I have no idea what half that means :biggrin: but I'm sure I'll know when I get to it :smile: I think I saw in another thread that you didn't live in the halls. Did you find it difficult, not living on campus?

Yeah I live off campus.

No it wasn't difficult living off campus. I made friends and still enjoyed the social side. :smile:
Original post by rayquaza17
Yeah I live off campus.

No it wasn't difficult living off campus. I made friends and still enjoyed the social side. :smile:

Ok, well thank you! :smile:
Original post by alannahp
i have bought a wristband because it seems worth it, but i have also heard about this massive icebreaker event which i think is not done as part of the university, has anyone got a ticket to this or think its a good idea to get it on top of the wristband?

Have you got a link to the icebreaker event?

Also I have bought my wristband :smile:
I'm in two minds about getting a wristband as well, for anyone studying at gloucestershire uni they have a black card as well which is around 40 quid, it includes the freshers ball and stuff like that. I've already booked tickets for the icebreaker and DJ fresh events which most of my housemates are going to so I'm not too worried about going on my own or anything. Best thing to do is to go onto your Uni's freshers week Facebook page and try and get in touch with as many people as you can, that way you can probably arrange to go to some of the events with them :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending