The Student Room Group

Drug users are the Lowest form of human beings. Behind Murderers and Rapist.

Scroll to see replies

Drug users are worse than murderers... so we should become murderers?
Original post by manchesterunited15
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

mirin the reference
Original post by Akagamisensi
it all depends on who the people you hang around with and the mental strength 

Drugs affects everyone and weed IS a gateway drug im sorry but stop trying to justify taking drugs. Ive seen just weed change the nicest people into drug addicts they live in nice homes, have a good education and a great upbringing then they move on to coke and it goes downhill from there, im guessing your all new to drugs its a story that has been repeated time and time again.

These drugs play a very important part in society. They filter out the worthless and weak from the actual contributors of society.

In my experience weed is a gateway to some pretty awesome ****.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tehforum
mirin the reference

Original post by manchesterunited15
pretty sure they don't lol

Pretty sure they do, wasn't that Ian Watkins' defence when he tried to **** those babies?
Original post by vickidc18
Not really drug addicts are only harming themselves (if they don't steal) it's the drug dealers who should be given the death penalty.

No demand, no supply.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Pretty sure they do, wasn't that Ian Watkins' defence when he tried to **** those babies?

That whole thing was so horrible, I used to love Steps as well
Reply 47
Original post by KingBradly
I think TSR is filled with kids who have lived incredibly sheltered lives, and this is the evidence. I feel like someone who writes a post like this must have had very little contact with media, let alone people of various lifestyles.

I suggest the OP reads Naked Lunch, Trainspotting, or watches the film Requiem for a Dream.

Yes on all counts! Well said.
Drus users/Dealers/Alcoholics and the rest of society rejects need to be executed for crime againt humanity.
Original post by Israel4ever
Drus users/Dealers/Alcoholics and the rest of society rejects need to be executed for crime againt humanity.

This is not the Israeli opinion :pierre:
Original post by College_Dropout
My uncle was a fairly large drug trafficker selling heroin and meth, of which he manufactured himself. Were would he go on your scale?

People like that deserved to be flayed in true House Bolton style.

Original post by EllieC130
No, you're wrong. So very wrong. Drug dealers could do with going on that scale as many indirectly cause the deaths of their buyers. But drug users are just damaging their bodies and not to sound overly pro drugs, but some can have the more insightful thoughts than the typical chav with the help of Mr Weed.

Original post by vickidc18
Not really drug addicts are only harming themselves (if they don't steal) it's the drug dealers who should be given the death penalty.

You're both talking utter ****. As someone whose family has been ripped apart by drugs I can ensure you that you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Drug users are often selfish, inconsiderate scumbags and will lie and do whatever they can for the drug. They often don't care about anyone else and when they do go on to end up in hospital or die then its the families who have to live with that ****.

Murderers/Pedos/Rapists/Drug dealers/Drug users are all the scum of the Earth.
Original post by Sanctimonious
People like that deserved to be flayed in true House Bolton style.

You're both talking utter ****. As someone whose family has been ripped apart by drugs I can ensure you that you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Drug users are often selfish, inconsiderate scumbags and will lie and do whatever they can for the drug. They often don't care about anyone else and when they do go on to end up in hospital or die then its the families who have to live with that ****.

Murderers/Pedos/Rapists/Drug dealers/Drug users are all the scum of the Earth.

What about alcoholics? Are people who sell alcohol also the scum of the Earth?
Original post by College_Dropout
What about alcoholics? Are people who sell alcohol also the scum of the Earth?

Shops don't push drugs on people in nightclubs or pub toilets though do they? They don't offer them free samples only to then cripple them financially when they're addicted and need the drug. Comparing the current black market with a legalised market is ridiculous. People who sell alcohol do it within numerous regulations. People who sell drugs are unregulated and thus do what they feel and often prey on the weak and vulnerable - scum of the Earth.
Original post by Israel4ever

>thinks people should be killed for 'crimes against humanity'

>supports a country which has been slaughtering kids

kek
As someone whose family has been ripped apart by drugs

*******s. You're horribly naive and it's blatently obvious. You clearly think everyone who does drugs looks like one of those little cartoons of some shady dude in a hoodie which you find in Talk-To-Frank pamphlets you get when you're in school.

Lots of people of all walks of life do drugs. Some are very intelligent. Even Obama admitted to buying cocaine in his 1994 autobiography.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Drugs are delicious - legalise the lot of them.

Yes they are.
I'm still trying to understand how drug users can be of 'lower status' than murderers or rapists.
I know a couple of recreational users. Alright lads in all honesty, doesn't really change them.
Original post by TornadoGR4
I know a couple of recreational users. Alright lads in all honesty, doesn't really change them.

Lets see if you're saying the same thing in 24 months.
Lets see if you're saying the same thing in 24 months.

Oh they're mid-twenties now, been doing it for years. Nothing too bad, just party drugs. I don't think they'd ever get into the more serious stuff.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending