The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Requested to be released into clearing??

I requested to be released into clearing from Nottingham trent because i picked the wrong course and they don't do the other option i wanted to do, but i did find a course i like on their website, i was wondering if its too late for them to change my request and not release me? but instead change my course with my offer still being available?
Reply 1
Hey, sorry for not being able to answer your question. ..
But can I ask who you phoned to do this? I can't get through to anyone :s-smilie: either the number doesnt work or no ones there
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Lissaxo
I requested to be released into clearing from Nottingham trent because i picked the wrong course and they don't do the other option i wanted to do, but i did find a course i like on their website, i was wondering if its too late for them to change my request and not release me? but instead change my course with my offer still being available?

Original post by jess96.7
Hey, sorry for not being able to answer your question. ..
But can I ask who you phoned to do this? I can't get through to anyone :s-smilie: either the number doesnt work or no ones there

Hi Lissaxo and jess96.7,

Please call admissions on +44 (0)115 848 4200. They will be able to help you further. Alternatively, have a look at our FAQs on Ask NTU.

Thanks,

Rob

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending