The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

help!! Coleraine

is anybody studying in coleraine this year and hoping to stay in cranagh!! just would like to kow some people before i go!

thanks!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not staying in Cranagh - going to Agherton instead - but I'm doing Spanish and German at Coleraine :smile: What are you wanting to study?
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Geography With Education..

Just waiting on results tomorrow so hoping everything turns out right.

are u waiting on results?
Reply 3
Doing history and staying in Cranagh XD flat 4.
Reply 4
Original post by DarrenC09

How do you know your at cranagh? Just a little confused sorry.
I applied before the deadline and paid the £100 but not sure when I get work back.
Reply 5
Original post by Pronshi
How do you know your at cranagh? Just a little confused sorry.
I applied before the deadline and paid the £100 but not sure when I get work back.

I got offered my contract a wile ago. Mayve you need ur results first? Im nt sure
Reply 6
I got offered my contract a wile ago. Mayve you need ur results first? Im nt sure

Well just got my results and I am in now.
Just gonna see, I can't get into my school C2Kni email it's been down all summer.
Reply 7
Nah - thank God lol - I have an unconditional offer :smile:
anybody know when freshers starts??
Original post by Procrastinator96
is anybody studying in coleraine this year and hoping to stay in cranagh!! just would like to kow some people before i go!

thanks!!

I am :smile: Haven't heard back yet either though...
Original post by Procrastinator96
anybody know when freshers starts??

Well the freshers fayre is on the 24th of September so probably that week
Reply 11
Pretty sure Freshers week starts from around the 13th guys.

Also got my accommodation sorted, Cranagh Village, Ground Floor, Flat 2, Room J2-5
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Pronshi
Pretty sure Freshers week starts from around the 13th guys.

Also got my accommodation sorted, Cranagh Village, Ground Floor, Flat 2, Room J2-5

Did they just email you yea?
Reply 13
Original post by Thea McCloskey
Did they just email you yea?

Yeah spent hours digging through emails I found it in my spam folder.
Make sure you emailed the email in your ucas letter saying you accept your postion *just incase you have to do that as my accom email came after that*

I paid the £100 booking fee in May tho? If that matters.
This was the email I got. After i logged in I had to confirm i want to stay and how I was going to pay, then it was confirmed. Move in is the 13th.

Original post by Pronshi
Yeah spent hours digging through emails I found it in my spam folder.
Make sure you emailed the email in your ucas letter saying you accept your postion *just incase you have to do that as my accom email came after that*

I paid the £100 booking fee in May tho? If that matters.
This was the email I got. After i logged in I had to confirm i want to stay and how I was going to pay, then it was confirmed. Move in is the 13th.

Yea I did that on Thursday, I didn't even realise I had to do that but I got the confirmation email for that... aye all mine had been going to my junk box too but I think I have that changed. I paid the booking fee the other day too, hopefully get it sorted next week, thank you :smile: what course are you doing?
Reply 15
Original post by Thea McCloskey
Yea I did that on Thursday, I didn't even realise I had to do that but I got the confirmation email for that... aye all mine had been going to my junk box too but I think I have that changed. I paid the booking fee the other day too, hopefully get it sorted next week, thank you :smile: what course are you doing?

Media Studies and Production :smile:

I am also in flat 4!:biggrin:

Hi Darren, I will be doing History and I'm just waiting for word on my accommodation - I have requested Cranagh. I live in Yorkshire and would appreciate contact with anyone who is studying history or living in Cranagh.
Just a heads up as a lot of people get confused with Cranagh, the room number e.g. B4-5, means you're in Block B, Flat 4, Room 5. There are five or six flats in nearly every block and five rooms in most flats so someone who is in B3-5 is in the same block as you but a different flat and someone who is in is B4-2 is in the same block and flat as you. Hopefully that makes working out who your flatmates are a bit easier!
Original post by unclekevo
Just a heads up as a lot of people get confused with Cranagh, the room number e.g. B4-5, means you're in Block B, Flat 4, Room 5. There are five or six flats in nearly every block and five rooms in most flats so someone who is in B3-5 is in the same block as you but a different flat and someone who is in is B4-2 is in the same block and flat as you. Hopefully that makes working out who your flatmates are a bit easier!

Ah! Well in that case I'm on the first floor, block L, flat 4 ^_^
Thanks for clearing that up!

Quick Reply

Latest