I hope yall be sanitizing your pillows frequently
Original post by Blue_Mason
I hope yall be sanitizing your pillows frequently

Why's that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by donutaud15

Dust mites droppings can cause allergies
Reply 83
5 or 6: 2 normal pillows under my head; 1 Bolster on my left and 1 Bolster on my right; 2 normal pillows or 1 gaint pillow under my hills/ankles.

I normally sleep hugging a bolster and facing away from the wall with the wall on my back; leftside up, rightside down.
I use two pillows. I always like to feel high.
Reply 85
3 pillows, 1 memory foam contour, 1 high position memory foam and 1 duck feather.

Usually use the high position against the headboard and the duck feather above the headboard when I sit on the bed to do work. When I finally sleep for the night I use the memory foam contour.
Reply 87
Hopefully one day I can proudly say that my wife is my pillow. :frown:
4. One for my head to rest on, one behind my head and one on each side of my head :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samba
1, start with 2 and one always ends up on the floor/far away. 2 if it's boob pillows.
A pillow for in between your boobs?:lolwut:
Original post by Kosa
4, 2 on each side of the doublebed :smile: but at uni, only 2 :'(

I'm going to be in the same situation, gonna miss the other 2 bundles of comfort :tongue:
Reply 91
Original post by narcotica
A pillow for in between your boobs?:lolwut:

That may actually have been able to pass as witty if you were correctly able to count two boobs and two pillows correctly.
Original post by samba
That may actually have been able to pass as witty if you were correctly able to count two boobs and two pillows correctly.
Tbh you use 2 pillows either way but you decided to mention the twins separately anyway. Your reply would've been more successful if you'd used 'correctly' correctly once. Let's get this straight, you'd have one pillow under john, the left tit and one sandwiched between him and shontelle, the right?:top:
Reply 93
Original post by VinnicombeDmv
I'm going to be in the same situation, gonna miss the other 2 bundles of comfort :tongue:

get with someone in 2nd or 3rd year, they live in houses, they usually sleep in double beds, problem solved haha at least thats how i did it last year :smile:
I sleep on three, although I usually have four on my double bed (you know, in case a friend needs to crash or, God forbid, I pull :tongue: )
I currently have three though as my flatmate had only one on moving in.

As for headboards/ wall covering, I've never noticed a problem, and the head of my bed is wedged in the alcove (awkward but it's a better layout)
2 pillows. 1 for sleeping and 1 for hugging.
Original post by white boy
2 pillows. 1 for sleeping and 1 for hugging.

This, one day we won't need the second

Posted from TSR Mobile
None. I rest my head on stuffed toys.
I'm also not kidding.
One,even on a double bed. It's super flat and I only lay my head on the very bottom. Don't really like pillows but can't have nothing at all
Original post by ElChapo
This, one day we won't need the second

Posted from TSR Mobile

keep ya head up player

Quick Reply

Latest