The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Confirmation, Clearing and Adjustment 2014

Hi everyone.
We just wanted to say good luck to everyone who is getting results over the coming days!

If you want to confirm you have your place at Kingston, please log into OSIS via our Getting Ready website or via UCAS Track. There is loads more information about confirming your place on Getting Ready.

If you or your friends find yourself in Clearing - then call our Hotline on
0844 842 9599

You can check which courses are available by visiting our website www.kingston.ac.uk/clearing. Also if you did better than expected and what to see if there are places at Kingston through Adjustment - give us a ring on the Hotline number.

We will also be online here at thestudentroom between 8.30am and 5.30pm over the next two days to answer any questions you might have - so please post your questions here and we will do our best to answer them - or point you in the right direction.

Kerrie, Ruth and student ambassador Chloe.

Unleash Your Potential.
Hi Everyone!

I'm Chloe. I'm a student ambassador and I am just about to go into my second year of English Literature. I can help with any queries you have about Confirmation, Clearing and Adjustment as well as general univeristy life!

I wanted to wish you all the best of luck with your results, I was in your position last year waiting for results. I thought I'd done badly in my exams (to the point where I was sick during the exam), but here I am at Kingston!

Feel free to ask any questions and if you'd like to know more about me and my time at Kingston click here .

Looking forward to talking to you,

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Hi everyone,

Goodmorning! Hopefully most of you have woken up to good results - well done! For those of you who maybe didn't get the result you wanted the majority of our courses still have some spaces avalible with the exception of:

Filmmaking
Midwifery
Children's Nursing
Product and Furniture Design
Dance
Fashion
Mental Health Nursing
Social Work
Working with children and young people
Adult Nursing

Give our hotline a call on 08440429599 and speak to one of our advisors and check our website for a full list of all courses avalible.

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador.
Visit my ASK US profile to read more about me and ask questions.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending