The Student Room Group

What's your fave way to enjoy a cup of coffee?

Scroll to see replies

An enema is always fun :wink:
Reply 21
Original post by simplylldxo
From the Nescafe Cafe range?

Yeah :smile:
Original post by Kåte
Yeah :smile:

I discovered them the other week :smile: i love their gingerbread lattes too!
Original post by simplylldxo
Do you mean deliveries?

Yes :blushing:...
Original post by ILovePancakes
Yes :blushing:...

I agree... Or a Costa near to where I live :smile:
Reply 25
cappuccino with a sugar
i think coffee is a lot better when it's iced
Regular cappuccino with double espresso shot whilst reading a good book on history, politics or philosophy, preferably near a big glass window overlooking a busy street.
Americano with two sweetners, half milk though, I like it so cold I can chug it in one
Reply 28
What I do is, I put the granules in the cup turn on the kettle, pour the hot water in the mug and then throw the contents down the sink because coffee is disgusting.
Reply 29
cant beat a starbucks caramel macchiatto :smile:
Original post by Armadillo
I love a mocha when I'm relaxing or a white coffee when I'm working/studying :smile:

As a Barista, I would like to point out that with an Americano it should be espresso to water, not water to espresso.

Flat whites are not made with steamed milk, they are made with textured milk - to create micro-foam.

An espresso with milk foam is an espresso macchiato, not a con panna. An espresso con panna is an espresso with whipped cream.

Rant over.

Also, I like hazelnut lattes.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 31
Original post by snikutsmullac
As a Barista, I would like to point out that with an Americano it should be espresso to water, not water to espresso.

Flat whites are not made with steamed milk, they are made with textured milk - to create micro-foam.

An espresso with milk foam is an espresso macchiato, not a con panna. An espresso con panna is an espresso with whipped cream.

Rant over.

That image isn't very impressive really! Is there one that is correct floating around on google images?
That image isn't very impressive really! Is there one that is correct floating around on google images?

I don't know, but I feel it to be my obligation to point out the mistakes in the poster :3
I like my coffee down the drain - I hate coffee -.-
Reply 34
2 shots of espresso at work and lattes in between. Coffeine addict :colone:
Strong flat whites are my favourite, although if I'm in the mood, a cheek flavoured latte is lovely. :colone:
I love a mocha when I'm relaxing or a white coffee when I'm working/studying :smile:

Quite simply I don't enjoy my coffee rather I buy my Grande Caramel Macchiato at Starbucks in Waterloo after waiting 20 minutes before running down the tube to hit the Jubilee Line towards London Bridge all the while being hit from all angles and losing the ability to drink my coffee in peace... I hate tourists!
Totally hate coffee, the smell repulses me more than Justin Bieber. Cheers to some Lovely British Tea though.
Yumminess when its vanilla, with a bit hot chocolate mix, cream, and a tid bit of sugar. Then put a spoonful of Nutella. :smile: I like sugary things.
Reply 39
Triple Ristretto

Milk is for betas

Quick Reply

Latest