The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by donutaud15
Well done OP. If I may ask what course and where?

My best friend had the same UCAS points (might be slightly less) and similar circumstances and he got accepted in a BSc course. However he did need to look further afield in the UK. He's just graduated with a 2.1.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Hun it's a foundation course in art and design at the university of Bolton
Original post by PrimeLime
And I'll say it again: YOU'RE GONNA STRUGGLE A LOT :smile:

EDIT: Hang on, just half an hour ago you said you were looking for suggestions. Haha, are you lying?
nope :smile: been accepted at the university of Bolton on a foundation course starting in September so screw you and your bull**** degrading answers 👍
Original post by NadineSawicki123

Awesome! Congratulations! When you finish that and you're not satisfied with the uni, you probably would be able to transfer.

Good luck and ignore the negative people!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by donutaud15
Awesome! Congratulations! When you finish that and you're not satisfied with the uni, you probably would be able to transfer.

Good luck and ignore the negative people!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much! It means a lot :smile: I cannot wait to start now!
nope :smile: been accepted at the university of Bolton on a foundation course starting in September so screw you and your bull**** degrading answers ������

I'd love it if that hypothetical university saw that this is how you talk to other people! And if (and this is very unlikely) you're not lying just to impress other people, well done for not taking anyone else's advice and going to uni without being properly prepared in terms of qualifications nor maturity. And finally, congratulations on being extremely arrogant and rude. I'm sure everyone you meet will love your attitude.
I'd love it if that hypothetical university saw that this is how you talk to other people! And if (and this is very unlikely) you're not lying just to impress other people, well done for not taking anyone else's advice and going to uni without being properly prepared in terms of qualifications nor maturity. And finally, congratulations on being extremely arrogant and rude. I'm sure everyone you meet will love your attitude.

Oh bore me later, have you nothing better to do than criticise me. Booooorrrrriiiiinnnngggg 😂

LOL

Look no offence mate but you don't know if she's not prepared academically. Her grades would not reflect her abilities fully especially considering her personal circumstances. Lots of people who have low UCAS points do well in uni.

In any case I was under the impression that a foundation year is a preparation for the degree itself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, sorry this is really bothering me. You keep saying "would of" when it should be "would have". Just thought I'd drop in and say that :smile:.
Original post by The_Oracle95
LOL

What are you "LOL" at you sad little person 😂
What are you "LOL" at you sad little person

You have a serious attitude problem, I don't know why I laughed because it is actually depressing. People who do joke courses, at joke universities still get government funding. If these joke courses were stopped tuition fees wouldn't be as high, so your right I don't know what I was laughing out loud for.
You have a serious attitude problem, I don't know why I laughed because it is actually depressing. People who do joke courses, at joke universities still get government funding. If these joke courses were stopped tuition fees wouldn't be as high, so your right I don't know what I was laughing out loud for.

Joke courses? They are preparation courses in fact, and if your so so so bothered about these "joke courses" which you clearly are go & do something about it instead of sat behind a computer screen laughing at people. Good luck with your sad little life
Joke courses? They are preparation courses in fact, and if your so so so bothered about these "joke courses" which you clearly are go & do something about it instead of sat behind a computer screen laughing at people. Good luck with your sad little life

I am doing something about, I am endlessly campaigning to stop these joke courses. My local MP, Fiona Bruce knows this is an issue and I fully intend to raise this issue with the party.
Troll thread?

@The_Oracle95: Fiona Bruce? :colone:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Meek&Mild
Troll thread?

@The_Oracle95: Fiona Bruce? :colone:

Not the TV presenter, if that is what you were thinking. http://www.conservatives.com/OurTeam/Members_of_Parliament/Bruce_Fiona.aspx
Not the TV presenter, if that is what you were thinking. http://www.conservatives.com/OurTeam/Members_of_Parliament/Bruce_Fiona.aspx

Well I'll be damned... That's how much I pay attention to politics. :redface:
And yes I had the TV presenter pictured in my head.
Reply 56
Depends what it is you want to study

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yodawg321
This thread proves 90% of TSR are dicks

Because this thread has 90% of people from TSR on it, yh man
Original post by manchesterunited15
Because this thread has 90% of people from TSR on it, yh man

Obviously not only this thread but others too.
Original post by yodawg321
Obviously not only this thread but others too.

Why say this thread then

Latest

Trending

Trending