The Student Room Group

Un-defer my offer?

Would this be possible at all? Various personal issues behind it.

My current offer is conditional from Durham for 2015 entry.
Reply 1
Probably best to ring up the uni and ask instead of asking anyone here, as it would depend on whether or not they've filled their places for 2014 entry.
Reply 2
Ask Durham - they might prefer to fill a place for 2014 with someone who has met their offer conditions by bringing your place forwards rather than take a near miss from this year's pool. Do ask soon, though, because they might have made commitments by the time you enquire and that could lead to them saying no.
To be honest I think it's best to phone your admissions department today
Reply 4
Original post by dlaiden
Probably best to ring up the uni and ask instead of asking anyone here, as it would depend on whether or not they've filled their places for 2014 entry.

Original post by astro67
Ask Durham - they might prefer to fill a place for 2014 with someone who has met their offer conditions by bringing your place forwards rather than take a near miss from this year's pool. Do ask soon, though, because they might have made commitments by the time you enquire and that could lead to them saying no.

Original post by Phoebe Buffay
To be honest I think it's best to phone your admissions department today

Thanks guys :smile: I've just phoned up my firm (Durham) and insurance (Exeter) and they both said contact them again tomorrow.
Original post by Mazzini
Thanks guys :smile: I've just phoned up my firm (Durham) and insurance (Exeter) and they both said contact them again tomorrow.

That's ok, I hope you get what you want :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending