The Student Room Group

3 AS Levels while working

Hi everyone
I'm 24 and work full time and I was just wondering if anyone else has experience with doing 3 AS Levels and working. Is it possible is really what I'm getting at. I work 8-6 Monday-Friday and realistically won't be able to study until 7pm. Also I can't study at all on Wednesday. In my head I've got plenty of time but I think in reality how much will I be able to concentrate after a full day at work is not a lot. Also I suppose regular breaks would be the key to studying on the weekend? I know no one can give me a definite answer as you don't know my aptitude or how hard I will work, but just knowing its possible would help me so any advice would be great.

I'm planning to study Maths, Economics and History if it makes a difference.

Thanks for any replies.
I'm trying, and failing to accomplish something similar. Have a terrible day at work, get stuck in traffic driving/on the bus, then tell me if you'll still have time/energy to learn something younger people give much more time to. I'm not saying, no you can't do it. But I know from my own experience that I can't dedicate any kind of timetable or structure to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply