The Student Room Group

RAF Cranwell CBAT Completed - SNCO Air Traffic Control

(edited 9 years ago)
Really good information here. Sorry to hear you were unsuccessful but you still have lots of options which is good.

I'm actually applying as an airman at the moment but plan to go for a commission in a few years. This is really useful info and provides and insight into the CBATS much more detailed than I have seen anywhere else previously.
Reply 2
Original post by ryan9900
Really good information here. Sorry to hear you were unsuccessful but you still have lots of options which is good.

I'm actually applying as an airman at the moment but plan to go for a commission in a few years. This is really useful info and provides and insight into the CBATS much more detailed than I have seen anywhere else previously.

Cheers mate, all the best with your application.
110 isn't brilliant (it was the pass mark when I went through!) but I know controllers who scored 100 and are very good at their jobs!

If it's the role you want and are interested in, I would advise you give it another go. 1 stanine point is nothing.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
This is great info about the CBAT, thanks Les_Paul!

I've got my CBAT next Tuesday & applying for Pilot officer so your post has really helped with what to expect!

Any other tips you have I would welcome!
Reply 5
This is great info about the CBAT, thanks Les_Paul!

I've got my CBAT next Tuesday & applying for Pilot officer so your post has really helped with what to expect!

Any other tips you have I would welcome!

I take it they've sent you the joining instructions? That document is pretty detailed. You have to sit all of them for pilot.
If you haven't been sent it yet, I can email you one. A few extra days to go over it.
Reply 6
Cheers for the info guys! Still weighing up my options at the moment but looks like I will be applying for Fli Ops Officer. I went into the application to the RAF with an open mind for the role I would go in for and it's something I've wanted to do for a long time so just looking to take as much info as possible at the moment.
Reply 7
Les_Paul,

The guys her are saying "great info about CBAT", however I can't find any of you information. I have my CBAT in a few weeks and would loooove some decent information regarding CBAT if you have any to offer, particularly the tests related to pilot.

Much Appreciated :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by JDT1234
Les_Paul,

The guys her are saying "great info about CBAT", however I can't find any of you information. I have my CBAT in a few weeks and would loooove some decent information regarding CBAT if you have any to offer, particularly the tests related to pilot.

Much Appreciated :smile:

Search "aptitude test". There are hundreds of threads.

Quick Reply

Latest