The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

The new halls are pretty sweet compared to the stuff I had when i was in first year.
Mill Hall is probably the worst ever so pray you dont get picked for that!!!
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Oh no! iv put a preference down for mill hall....! what makes MH worse than the other accomm?? is that why their rent is slightly lower than the other ensuites.....?
Did you look at the standard accomodation, it really wasn't great :P:

Plus, most of the other en-suits are brand new opening this year so they've got to be nicer ^^
:redface:

did i speak too soon!! -_-;

Well, MH is tiny, at least the rooms i saw anyway. Tiny as in one nudge from the bed will put you on the toilet seat. another nudge to the desk :smile:

You wont spend much time there anyway so its cool, spend more time down in the SU!!!
Really?

I don't want to pay for a tiny room. Is it too late to ask for a new room. I wanted Galbraith anyway.
Reply 25
im still praying i get one of the new halls.... please please please....
Yeah I wanted galbraith, but got Mill hall
this mite sound stupid but, do they supply curtains? i got allocated mill hall, third floor, and also is mill hall mixed?
All the halls are mixed - I'm on second floor and male, I know some girls who will be around there too - but its done weirdly on corridors and kitchens. Don't have a building plan so going on memory here hehe
thats aight, dont mind it bein mixed, ye i got a mate stayin on da first floor, n another on the second. As long as the rooms clean n safe n da water works in da shower, cos das all ima use the room for, sleepin n showering, does mill hall have a lift?
Dunno - but they have rooms for disabled students so I guess it might
Good question....otherwise I'm going to have to duck behind something when I get changed...now that would be funny for anyone watching lol
Reply 32
yes they do have curtains
Yay! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending