The Student Room Group

Happy trails and hairy women

Hey i just wanted to know what guys think of mediterranean and Middle Eastern women. Is it a big turn of that they are a bit more hairy than average. What if they had a happy trail?
Finally how do u women deal with the hair ?
My girlfriend is mediterranean. And she feels really bad about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Omgitsjj101
Hey i just wanted to know what guys think of mediterranean and Middle Eastern women. Is it a big turn of that they are a bit more hairy than average. What if they had a happy trail?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Some people like the hair and other don't mind. Tbh most guys won't care either way.

I'd prefer none but that's just me.
Reply 2
Original post by Omgitsjj101

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tell your friend she should keep her head up ! Tell her she should never let anyone put her down. Tell her those so called beauty standards are nothing more a ideology made up by major companies to make MONEY.
Tell her to love her body and her body hair. There are alot of men out there who like body hair.

I am one of them. I love body hair on a woman. The more hair the better. No matter where. I was once asked. What if your wife has more hair then you ? I don't mind ! JUst more to love !!! I love it. It's beautiful, attractive and very feminine !!!
Reply 3
Women grow hair on their boobs and their butts and their legs and their arms and their stomachs and their face and really anywhere their genetics decides to have hair and it is perfectly normal. What isnt normal is society trying to shame women for not looking like a hairless baby.
Reply 4
Thanks a lot for the replies. I will make sure she reads them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
No nees to thank me. It's heartbreaking for me to hear people are insecure because of this. It's just hair. It's been labeled gross and unfeminine by companies and society adopted that ideology. Sad. If it's unfeminine... why do women grow it. Why is it unfeminine..... I really hope it'll cheer her up. To think there are thousands of women in the same position as her....... sad...

Wrote a little poem:
A hairy lady is the only thing society should fear.
She does not see ugly in the mirror anymore.
She adores her glorious growing flowers
Razors were once used to chop herself down to size.
For her thirteenth birthday she was given a pack neon Bic’s.
People started to call her beautiful
but the kisses always stopped at the first stubble.
It only took a few weeks for the blade to find it’s way
into the dumpster.
Everyday, it became easier to love her scruffy face.
The pink guillotine has now forgood found its way into the trash
The scars are starting to look likeblossoming flowers
and her hairs now reach every inch of her body.
It is a testament to how many days she's free.
A hairy lady has saved herself.
Be afraid :smile:)

A way of thinking:
Hairy pits are a gift you give yourself every day. One, the money you save on razor blades and nair. Two, your pits become a “bull**** person” filter. Anyone that can’t handle your hairy pits are probably not worth your time. They are definitely going to have a problem with your radical politics. You probably won’t even agree on TV shows. So if someone gives you **** for having body hair, just tell yourself “Thank God!

I hope one day.. her human body won't be a jail cell but instead it’ll be a sunny
2pm garden with blossoming flowers.
Growing because of Self love :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending