Reply 40
Any ideas for a poll on this thread?
Original post by bluebeetle
Just sitting here preparing an emo playlist for if I fail :hoppy:

I have mine prepared already
Reply 42
I'm so damn excited' can't Wait
(edited 9 years ago)
Soooo nervous and it's only AS, guess I'm pulling an all nighter tonight - can't be dealing with nightmares atm :rofl:
Original post by SH0405

It would be interesting to see something to do with how many people got accepted into their firm/insurance or went into clearing!
To sleep or not to sleep...that is the question
Reply 46
Has this been posted yet? Seems like a major **** up on Nottingham Trent's part...

http://www.theguardian.com/education/2014/aug/13/university-gaffe-a-level-grades-announced-sorry
It's the final push, everyone. The wait has been horrific but we're so close. We can do this! Good luck everyone. :bl:
as if it's mk III already. i don't care about results! as long as my uni accepts me..........................................
Reply 49
All these people who think they have it bad! I can't check ucas to get results indication as im having a gap year. My school opens at 9 but I have to be a training for my gap year job like 9:20 so I get to cry in front of all my new colleagues! Plus im sick on antibiotics so can't even drink it all away tomorrow evening :'(
Good thing the training room has a bed-i can lie there and cry quietly and listen to the training...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SH0405

What is your favourite part of the McDonalds application form?
Original post by BWCW
Has this been posted yet? Seems like a major **** up on Nottingham Trent's part...

http://www.theguardian.com/education/2014/aug/13/university-gaffe-a-level-grades-announced-sorry

:eek:, I feel really sorry for the people affected
I have been gravely disappointed.
Reply 53
Original post by LeicesterStudent
What is your favourite part of the McDonalds application form?

:biggrin:
Original post by BWCW

wow thats awful
last year wasn't there a film night for people doing allnighters the day before results day? i'm pretty sure it was Lord Of The Rings... what about us?:cry2:
good luck people! :smile:
I just had a results-day-eve craving for Ben & Jerry's, I NEEDED IT SO MUCH and I paid my little brother half of one to run out and buy one - it's better to be stressed while eating Cookie Dough than to be stressed alone

me --> :hugs: <-- Ice cream
Reply 58
Original post by Psyc_Girl
It would be interesting to see something to do with how many people got accepted into their firm/insurance or went into clearing!

Ok, what are the options, just so I don't forget any? Firm, Insurance, Clearing Adjustment is that it? Or should I add Gap Year/Declined all offers.....?
why did they close the other thread so quickly ..hmmmmmmmmmm(illuminati?)

Quick Reply

Latest