The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Pennyarcade
Nat5s doe. Srs well done, just dont get overconfident or you may end up regretting it.

All I said was I'm 'academically able'. Don't kill me.

I'm only really confident if I know that what I'm saying is true. If I don't listen to anything I'm being taught in class, and I have gaps in my knowledge, I wouldn't falsely say I've aced the exam, I'm not like that.
Original post by Pennyarcade
We let the grades do the talking on this site. Seems like Ser has you on that one.

Thanks Pennyarcade you're too nice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ecasx
We sure do! If Ser did better than me in his SGs, hats off to him.

English - 87%
Maths - 99%
Chemistry - ??
Physics - 91%
Computing - 91%
Business - 93%
Spanish - 98%

I lost my bet to Anthony and overestimated greatly in some areas. Still, though, confidence doesn't kill!

Honestly don't see what the grades have to do with it anyway? I've literally read through about 20 different prospectuses more than once and was giving my advice, I hardly made an attack I just said you should have fun while you still can

Also likes mean don't much giving the guy who was literally hated by everyone in my year now gets tons of likes on photos, not quite a popularity measure

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SerLorasTyrell
Honestly don't see what the grades have to do with it anyway? I've literally read through about 20 different prospectuses more than once and was giving my advice, I hardly made an attack I just said you should have fun while you still can

Also likes mean don't much giving the guy who was literally hated by everyone in my year now gets tons of likes on photos, not quite a popularity measure

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who has more friends on Facebook?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Asklepios
Who has more friends on Facebook?

Posted from TSR Mobile

This section is sinking to a new low :frown:
Reply 45

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. I didn't bring grades up
2. I didn't bring likes up - whoever suggested it clearly has that perception deep down, because I don't
3. You tried to insult me regarding my social life
4. You failed
5. I win
6. See 5
Original post by Ecasx
2. I didn't bring likes up - whoever suggested it clearly has that perception deep down, because I don't
4. You failed
5. I win
6. See 5

Wow, someone's mature. You disgust me, you mut.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ecasx
4. You failed
5. I win
6. See 5

Cute

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48

Honestly though, nice try man. Practice makes perfect so keep amusing me cupcake.
Original post by Ecasx
Honestly though, nice try man. Practice makes perfect so keep amusing me cupcake.

I now understand why you're so disliked on this, thanks for that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's really bad at telling everyone's spirit cakes. Don't be offended muffin. :wink:
Reply 51

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ChrissyH
He's really bad at telling everyone's spirit cakes. Don't be offended muffin. :wink:

You took the dig bro.

I'm actually a very nice, quite likeable guy. You just haven't met me.
This thread has appalling behaviour in it guys. If you can't chat nicely with each other, don't chat at all.

Locked.

Latest

Trending

Trending