The Student Room Group

1940's/50's pin up style

Does anyone else love the pin up girl style.

Me. I dress in 1950s style and am pretty obsessed with all things 50s
Reply 2
Me :') absolutely love it and the photos of family especially my nan and grandmother in the 50s are absolutely amazing
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Me. I dress in 1950s style and am pretty obsessed with all things 50s

That's awesome, do you have any favorite pin up photos.

Totally understand if you're not up for posting but it would be amazing to see your style.
Original post by LickingCarpet
That's awesome, do you have any favorite pin up photos.

Totally understand if you're not up for posting but it would be amazing to see your style.

I have an OOTD thread (2 actually) if you look on the older one I have loads of posts. But these are what I have on my phone
I think it's actually pretty funny. I don't mind trends that are inspired by previous eras but when a girl goes out in a whole outfit with matching make up from say the 50s I wonder if she's suffering from dementia or something.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I have an OOTD thread (2 actually) if you look on the older one I have loads of posts. But these are what I have on my phone

Oh wow that's such a sexy and glamorous style. You don't happen to have the links to those threads I am incredibly lazy :biggrin:
Original post by LickingCarpet
Oh wow that's such a sexy and glamorous style. You don't happen to have the links to those threads I am incredibly lazy :biggrin:

Thank you :tongue:

Here

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2540089&page=4
Think it seems a bit cliché at the moment.

I just saw that thread and now I want to get involved :teehee:

Quick Reply

Latest