The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi,
I would like to know if you accept transfer students from USA?
I am a second year medical student in Athens, Georgia. I am interested in transferring your school.
I would like to learn more about the possibility of studying at your university. I have an 4 year bachelors of science degree and I will soon have completed two years of medical school. The last two years of medical school are almost entirely clinical.
If it is possible to transfer, what year do you think I might be placed into?

Also, I understand there is an admissions examination for non-EU residents that has already passed, but, as my wife is French and an EU citizen, would it be possible to take the EU resident exam as a EU dependent?

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Reply 41
Hi is HUNIMED one of the GMC accredited univerisites? if after graduating with the 6 year medicine degree, do I need to take a conversion exam to get a job in the UK - I am a british citizen.

Original post by Humanitas University (HUNIMED) – Milano
Hello,
my name is Roberto and I am the Official Representative of Humanitas University.

Humanitas University has been recently established as a recognized Medical School by the Italian Ministry of Education.

We offer a 6-year Medicine course taught entirely in English and we will begin accepting 100 medical students per year starting from the next Academic Year (lessons will start in October 2014).

Admissions are determined via an IMAT test (by Admissions Testing Service, part of Cambridge Assessment). Applicants will take the test on 16 September 2014 in Milan, London, Manchester, Dublin or alternatively at one of the other 14 test centres located across Europe.

Humanitas University is built alongside the Humanitas Research Hospital, which many users of this forum already know as it has been hosting a course of Medicine with the University of Milan for more than 10 years.

If you have any questions about studying Medicine in Italy at our University, I will be more than happy to answer.

Roberto
Hi Roberto, Is there any accommodation for female students nearby to humanitas. I am currently enrolled and starting over there in the middle of October. Please guide me
Reply 43
HEY EVERYBODY :biggrin: so for those of you joining Humanitas in October, I made a fb group so all of us can get to know each other easier, somewhere to discuss/help each other with homework, as well as the social parts of uni life :wink: here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/419283051597005/ see you all soon :biggrin:
Original post by yosasha
HEY EVERYBODY :biggrin: so for those of you joining Humanitas in October, I made a fb group so all of us can get to know each other easier, somewhere to discuss/help each other with homework, as well as the social parts of uni life :wink: here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/419283051597005/ see you all soon :biggrin:

Hey yosasha, could it be possible if I join the group in order to get some information about studying abroad even though I'm not yet a student?
Hello,

I just took the IMAT test for non-eu students and came 6th among the 104 students who took the exam...
I am trying to decide whether or not to come to Humanitas University. Is the diploma internationally recognized? Would I be eligible to take the USMLE exam? And when does the new campus open, in the 2016/2017 education year or the 2017/2018 one?

I know I am asking a lot of question, sorry :smile:, but it is a huge decision.

Thanks
Reply 46
Below is a link for the incoming class of 2022.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/507541659457108/
Hi,

Can somebody share the Humanitas IMAT papers for 2015 & 2016. The ones on the Humanitas website already has the answers marked or set to A for every question and that does not help in practice in any way.
Hey Roberto - I have applied and paid for the non-EU admissions test on April 12. However I have not received an e-mail confirmation or an e-mail asking for additional documents. I have tried registering on MyPortal and it says 'error' when I attempt to submit my application. I have sent a message on the Humanitas website and have not received a response! Hope you can be of some assistance to me and point me in the right direction.Thanks!Michelle
Dear Roberto,

I am Maja, from Hungary, I will take my matura next year and my dream is to study medicine in Italy. Can you give me your e-mail adress or a contact to ask my questions in private?

Kind regards,
Maja
Dear RobertoWhat is the failure and drop out rate/ incidence amongst humanitas medical students over the last 3 years?RegardsDr s amjadUk mob 00447841390593
Reply 51
Hello, i want to ask if anyone applied for the declaration of value. I already applied on the 25th of July and i am still waiting for the dv. Can anyone tell me if this is normal. I was supposed to start my masters course in architecture this September but I missed it all because of the declaration of value.

Latest

Trending

Trending