The Student Room Group

People from Bradford

Scroll to see replies

Original post by derma2019
I have just finished studying a year at Uni there (from the South of UK)
Didn't like it at first, but definitely one of the best years of my life.

what course? :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by aka r
There's nothing wrong with them its just majority of them make there own little mirpur kakratowns in the uk XD plus I hate how they always marry cousins and stuff :/

Hahaha I thought all Desi people married cousins? I'm an MP but I'm not marrying a cousin because I'm special.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tennumbers
what course? :smile:

did clin sci but finished now
Reply 24
Original post by awaisah
Lol, tbh I personally couldn't blame the Mirpuris. Half my extended family fits that description... Apart from drug dealers lol, fortunately everyone in my family earns an honest income.

Rolayyyyy dangerrrr
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by aka r
Rolayyyyy dangerrrr

Pataynaaa

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by awaisah
Yh that's what I though as well. My family do it aswell. Not me though, I think it's horrible. We are Punjabs or something like that I think lol

Punjabs, the ones that talk like 'tenu, menu'? Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by derma2019
did clin sci but finished now

ah okay cool
Original post by awaisah
Lol I never heard anyone say "tenu menu" aha. Isn't that what the "posh" Pakistanis speak, Urdu lol

Nooo not together!! They say things like 'tenu' whereas I say tussa. And they say menu when I say miki. Lol

God, I wanna speak Urdu fluently, self taught myself by watching Hindi films. Hindi and Urdu are kinds similar imo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by awaisah
I'm from a place called Choah Khalsa, it's sorta Rawalphindi, but it's more in the country.

What caste are you? I'm just curious I'm not the type of guy who looks down on people of lower caste or any of that type os BS lol

Original post by Afghan Warrior
Hahaha I thought all Desi people married cousins? I'm an MP but I'm not marrying a cousin because I'm special.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha MP aur ki haale? yeah a lot of desis do I think maybe just in punjab, where I'm from it rarely happens, plus with marrying into cousins you get disabled kids :/ I saw one family and all the kids looked the same (no offence I'm not saying all mirpuris look the same) mirpuris need to increase the size of their gene pool lol :P
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by aka r

Haha MP aur ki haale? yeah a lot of desis do I think maybe just in punjab, where I'm from it rarely happens, plus with marrying into cousins you get disabled kids :/ I saw one family and all the kids looked the same (no offence I'm not saying all mirpuris look the same) mirpuris need to increase the size of their gene pool lol :P

I'm alright thanks, can't sleep though, tu sannaa.
Omg yeah I've seen tons of aapne and they all look alike. Thank god my parents aren't related, we all look like we have our own individual unique faces. Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by Afghan Warrior
I'm alright thanks, can't sleep though, tu sannaa.
Omg yeah I've seen tons of aapne and they all look alike. Thank god my parents aren't related, we all look like we have our own individual unique faces. Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh same here man my a level results coming today im kinda nervous, do dua for me plz,
Loool 'we all' don't even tell me! I can already guess you got bare siblings XD

Lol pataynaa, if my grades are good man its gna be mojaan for me
Original post by aka r
Yeh same here man my a level results coming today im kinda nervous, do dua for me plz,
Loool 'we all' don't even tell me! I can already guess you got bare siblings XD

Lol pataynaa, if my grades are good man its gna be mojaan for me

A2? Good luck yaraa. I'll make dua, do it for me too I've got my AS ones. Hahahaha yeahh... There's five of us kids lmao, typical.

You best drop off some mithai to me okay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Original post by awaisah
Sorry what do you mean? You mean like which caste of Muslim? Or something else else lol?

Noo lol as in raja, jat, beinse, sardar, chaudhry, malik, khan
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest