The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Computer Science at The University of Birmingham

Greetings!

I'm very curious to know how many people on here study at the University of Birmingham or are about to since I'll be going there...pretty darn soon!

As well as this, if anyone has any details on what each module is and what it contains?

AND most importantly, will stationary even be necessary?! (Ha... I had to throw that one in there). Seriously though, is it all computerised or will there be handouts and such? I've already begun picking out folders, for goodness' sake!

Thank you! :smile:
Original post by _rainbow
Greetings!

I'm very curious to know how many people on here study at the University of Birmingham or are about to since I'll be going there...pretty darn soon!

As well as this, if anyone has any details on what each module is and what it contains?

AND most importantly, will stationary even be necessary?! (Ha... I had to throw that one in there). Seriously though, is it all computerised or will there be handouts and such? I've already begun picking out folders, for goodness' sake!

Thank you! :smile:

Hey, I've just popped this in Uni of Birmingham for you :smile:

Have you found Connect yet? It's really useful for finding other people on your course and University! :smile: :smile:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Hey! I'll be starting Computer Science at Birmingham in September :smile:

Some information on modules can be found here: https://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/cs.php

I have no idea about stationary I'm afraid, I imagine that a lot of it will be computerised.

See you there!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending